www.geico.com – GEICO Account Login Process
GEICO Policy Online Account Login :
GEICO, Government Employees Insurance Company, offers its customers to manage their policy online and take advantage of the GEICO Online Access Benefits. The site is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. By signing up for online access and logging into the online account, the GEICO Policyholders can enjoy the following features and benefits of the service.
Features & Benefits of GEICO Online Access
- View the policy and account balance
- Make a payment
- Change the coverage
- Report and view the claim
- Add or remove a vehicle
- Get an insurance card
- Change the address
- Go paperless for policy and billing documents
- Add or view discount and many more.
How to Activate GEICO Online Service
The new policyholders who have decided to utilize GEICO Online Access for their policy need must be activated with the GEICO site. For online activation, you can
- Visit www.geico.com
- Click on the “LOG IN” link at the top right corner of the homepage
- “Access Your Policy” section will appear on the right-hand side of the screen; click the “Start here” link next to ‘New customer?’ on it.
- Enter the GEICO Policy Number, date of birth and mailing address of the policyholder in their specific fields on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click “Continue” to confirm the information
Follow the prompts on the screen to create the login details and set up a user profile to view your GEICO Policy account online.
Those having difficulties to locate their GEICO Policy Number can click the “Where do I find my policy number?” link under the entry box. A list of documents will be displayed to help you find your 10-digit GEICO Policy number.
How to Log In GEICO Policy Account Online
The GEICO Policy members can log in to their GEICO Online Account in a few simple steps and access the services and utilize the tools available to them. The login process can be completed from any computer or mobile device connected with good and stable internet. Here is a short guide provided below to log in a GEICO Policy Online Account on the web.
- Go to GEICO official website at www.geico.com
- Click on the “LOG IN” link at the top right corner of the homepage to open the “Access Your Policy” tab.
- Select your policy type from the drop-down list of the first box and click the “LOG IN” button to be directed to the GEICO Online Service Center.
- Entering the GEICO login portal, type the User ID or Email or Policy Number associated with your GEICO Online Account in the first field at the top left side of the page.
- Provide the account password in the next field.
- Select the “Remember Me” checkbox if you want.
- Click the blue “Log in” button.
The “Remember Me” feature enables the device you are using to store the User ID in it so that next time when you log in to your GEICO Online Account, it can be pre-filled in the appropriate field and save your time. If you no longer use the feature, consider unchecking the box at your next login.
Note that, you can save only one User ID per device. If you click the “Remember Me” box with a new User ID, the previous ID will be removed.
Read Also : How To Login In CareCredit Credit Card Online
How to Recover GEICO Policy Online Account Login Information
GEICO helps its Policyholders, who have lost their login credentials or have problems logging in to the online account, find their User ID or reset the password so that they can get access and start using their GEICO Policy Online Account service again. To begin with the recovery procedure, you need to
- Go to the GEICO Online Service Center at www.ecams.geico.com/login
- Click on the “Forgot User ID/Password?” link below the login area at the upper left-hand side of the webpage to enter the next page.
- Select the type of information (Email Address, the User ID or Policy Number) you want to use to find your account.
- Provide the information according to your chosen type in the following empty box.
- Enter the date of birth of the policyholder
- Click the “Continue” button to proceed.
Once your provided answers are validated, an email with the User Id or password resetting link will be sent to the email address on your GEICO file.
GEICO Contact Information
If your question is not addressed in the page, you can call at 1-888-841-1003
GEICO Main Contact Number: (800) 207-7847