cvslearnet.cvs.com – CVS LEARNet Online Account Login
CVS LEARNet Online Account Login :
CVS provides its employees with CVS Health Learning Management System portal to log into their CVS LEARNet account online and access all the tools, resources and services offered to them. This Delegated Management Services can merely be accessed by authorized CVS associates and it is available 24/7 from any internet-connected devices such as a computer, laptop or smartphones.
How to Log In CVS LEARNet Account Online
In order to access the CVS LEARNet, you must be a CVS employee who is registered in the CVS Health Learning Management System and have the required login credentials with them. If you don’t know the information or your CVS LEARNet account is not registered, you need to contact the CVS Health IT Service Center. For logging in, the registered CVS LEARNet members can follow the steps given below.
- Visit www.cvslearnet.cvs.com and navigate to the left-hand side of the page
- Enter your 7-digit CVS Employee ID as the username in the login User ID box
- In the next field, input your CVS LEARNet or myHR Password
- Click on the “Login” button located at the end of the password entry field.
How to Use Self-Serve Password Reset Tools
CVS Health Learning Management System enables the LEARNet users to access the login assistance provided on the portal and obtain their CVS LEARNet again if they forgot the login details or lock the account in case. To initiate the procedure, you will need to
- Go to the CVS LEARNet portal
- Click the “Self-Serve Password Reset” link below the login section.
- The Self-Serve Password Management homepage will be open where you are given four options. Click the link that you will be required for.
- Follow the prompts and provide the required details to recover your CVS LEARNet Account Online Access
If you select “Unlock Account” or “Reset Forgot Password”, you need to submit your User Login. At the bottom of the entry field, you can find the note written on which ID you need to utilize there. And the users, who go for the “Change Password” or “Change Security Questions”, will be required to log into CVS Caremark Identity Management System.
A Few Important Notes on CVS LEARNet Login Portal Access
- Internet Explorer 11 + and Google Chrome are the compatible web browsers that you need while accessing CVS LEARNet
- CVS LEARNet Password is the same as the RxConnect Password so if you reset the password, it will be changed for your RxConnect account too.
- The Retail Corporate Colleagues of CVS can also use their Network Windows ID or NT login and password to access the CVS LEARNet portal.
- The first time users of CVS LEARNet are referred to the communication that they received regarding their default password. If you do not get any such communication message, you have to contact the CVS IT Service Center.
CVS LEARNet Contact Information
CVS Health IT Service Center Phone Number: (855) 280-4872.
For international call, dial 011-1-401-770-2500
CVS Retail Store Support Center Number: 866-528-7272