www.carecredit.com – How To Login In CareCredit Credit Card Online
CareCredit Credit Card Application & Online Account Access :
CareCredit Credit Card, a healthcare medical credit card, is offered to the consumers to find a doctor, or business type in their area and pay for the costs of a lot of treatments and procedures by allowing them to make convenient monthly payments. The users can the CareCredit Healthcare Credit Card for treatment balances from $1 to their available credit line.
The CareCredit Credit Card can be used at over 200,000 locations throughout the nation for a variety of healthcare services that include LASIK and Vision care, veterinary, dentistry, hearing care, cosmetic and dermatology procedure, etc.
How to Apply for a CareCredit Credit Card Online
CareCredit Credit Card is not a regular credit card; it is a healthcare credit card that helps the consumers pay out-of-pocket expenses as well as manage health, wellness and personal care costs not covered by medical insurance. So if you are interested to have a CareCredit Credit Card, you can apply for it online. It is the fastest and easiest way to apply.
For applying online you must be at least 18 years old. Applying over the internet you just need to complete some simple steps and after that, you will get a credit decision instantly. Here is a short guide provided to initiate the CareCredit Credit Card application online.
- Visit the CareCredit official website at www.carecredit.com
- Click the green “Apply Now” button from the left-hand side on the screen
- On the Application Page, you will need to find a CareCredit doctor or business. For that, you can search either by location entering the city or zip and selecting the profession from the drop-down list or by business name.
- Click the “Search” button.
- If you do not know the search details, you can select a profession on which you plan to use your CareCredit healthcare credit card
- Click the “Apply Now” button to proceed.
In the next steps, you have to submit your name, address, date of birth, SSN or ITIN, net income, and housing information. Wait for a few seconds to process your CareCredit application and see the results.
The approval will be based on the information you provided on the application form and the information got by credit reporting agencies used by Synchrony Bank. If approved, you can use your CareCredit Credit Card account right away.
How to Register Your CareCredit Credit Card Online Account
To have your CareCredit Credit Card account details at your fingertips, view the card account activities, and take all the benefits of the online services provided by Synchrony, the new CareCredit Credit Cardholders need to register for Online Access and create a virtual account. For registration, you can follow the steps listed below.
- Visit www.carecredit.com
- Click the “Login” link from the top of the CareCredit homepage.
- Entering the CareCredit Healthcare Synchrony page, click on the “Register” button below ‘First Time?’ at the bottom of the login section.
- You will be directed to the Account Registration page where you have to input the CareCredit Credit Card Account Number, last four digits of the primary cardholder’s SSN and date of birth in their respective fields to find your CareCredit account.
- Click the “Continue” button to verify your identity.
After the verification process is complete, you will need to create Username and Password, select security questions, set the answers to set up the profile of your CareCredit Credit Card Online Account.
How to Log In CareCredit Credit Card Online Account
Once you are registered, you can log into your CareCredit Credit Card Online Account anytime anywhere from a web-enabled computer or mobile devices. For logging in, you will need to
- Access www.carecredit.com
- Click the “Login” link found at the top of the page to open the login portal run by Synchrony.
- Enter the Username and Password in their specific fields at the left side of the page.
- Check the “Remember User name” box to speed the future login process on the device you are on. Consider unchecking if you are not a trusted or public device.
- Click the “Secure Login” button.
Entering the account, you can pay the bills online; see the transaction; update the account information; and much more.
How to Recover CareCredit Credit Card Online Account Login Info
If you do not remember the login credentials of your CareCredit Credit Card Online Account, you can look for the username or reset the password and security questions. To do that, you need to click the “Find User Name”, or “Reset Password” or “Reset Security Questions” link, which one is applicable, posted under the ‘Secure login” button and enter the following information to regain the account access.
- User Name (To reset the password and security questions)
- CareCredit Credit Card Account Number
- Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
- And Date of Birth
CareCredit Contact Information
To apply over the phone, call (800) 677-0718 (Remember, for phone application you must be at least 21 years old)
CareCredit Customer Care Center Phone Number: (866) 893-7864
Synchrony, PO Box 960061,
Orlando, FL 32896-0061