The Elk Grove Unified School District is simply known as EGUSD. It is the fifth-largest in the south region of California. They cover around 320 sq. miles and 67 schools, out of which 42 are elementary schools, 9 are mid-level schools, 9 are high schools, 4 alternative education schools, and many more. EGUSD also provides pathway programs in 13 specific industries. Not only do teachers, but they also make the students future-ready, helping them in choosing the right path for their career.
About Synergy EGUSD Portal:
Synergy EGUSD portal gives you access to parents and children both access their details, no matter in which school they are studying. Parents can see the children’s performance, and growth, both academic and extracurricular through the parentVUE portal. Whereas, the students can access their assignments, course details, and all other things through the studentVUE.
Requirements to Access the Synergy Elk Grove Portal:
These are the following details that you will need to access the Synergy Elk Grove portal:
- EGUSD Synergy’s official website address at ca-egusd.edupoint.com
- Registered login credentials
- Personal computer, laptop, mobile, or tablet with internet connection.
Synergy EGUSD Portal Login:
It is quite easy to access the Synergy EGUSD portal. You have to follow these simple instructions below to access the portal:
- Firstly, you have to click on this link ca-egusd.edupoint.com
- It will redirect you to the Synergy EGUSD portal.
- There, on the given fields, provide the Login Name and Password.
- After entering all the required details, select the Login button.
- If your provided login credentials are correct, you will be logged in to your account.
For any kind of help at Elk Grove Unified School District, you can contact the customer service department at +001 916-686-5085. For emergency call at +001 916-686-7786.