How to Access the Dollar Tree Paystub:
Through the Dollar Tree employee portal, you can access several details like net pay, gross pay, deduction, tax, contribution, PF, pay per hour & many more. Also, you can access the authority to access the Dollar Tree payroll schedule, Dollar Tree paycheck stub with particular tax, contribution & deduction of wages.
There are lots of employees who work for many big & small corporation. So, it is not an easy task for the HR department to manage all those employees. That’s why they introduced the paystub portal for managing their employees. By using the authorized portal, employees can access their accounts themselves.
How to Access the Doculivery Dollartree:
In order to access the Dollar Tree employee paystub, you have to log in to the Dollar Tree employee portal. In order to access the Dollar Tree paystub, you have to follow these simple instructions as mentioned below:
- Firstly, you need to click on this link my.doculivery.com/dollartree.
- By clicking on the above-mentioned link, you will be redirected to the Doculivery login page.
- You have to input your registered User ID and password on the given spaces.
- After entering your login credentials in the given spaces, simply select the Log In button.
- Once you logged in to your account, you can check the Dollar Tree paystub there.
How to Reset the Forgotten Password of Doculivery Dollartree Account:
For any reason, if you forgot or lost your password, then you have to reset it. You can easily reset your forgotten Doculivery Dollartree password by following these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, go to this link my.doculivery.com/dollartree
- There, on that page, provide your User ID on the given field and click on the Forgotten Username option.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen instructions to reset the password of the Dollar Tree employee account.
Password for the New User:
If you are a new user, then your initial password will be your 2 digits of the birth month with your 2 digits of the birth year plus the last four digits of your SSN. Suppose, your birth date is November 13, 1980, and the last four digits of your Social Security Number are 4885. Then, your password will be 11804885. You should remember this password. The system will let you use it one more time before selecting a new permanent password.
If you have any queries about the Dollar Tree employee login, then you can contact the customer service department through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.