Apply for Bank of the West Cash Back World Mastercard with Invitation Code:
If you are for a credit card that offers solid cash back rewards with no annual fee, then the Bank of the West Cash Back World Mastercard could be an excellent choice for you. This credit card provides 3% cash back on dining, grocery, and gas purchases. You will also get 1% cashback on all your other purchases. Unlike all the other credit cards that require a minimum balance to be reached before cashback rewards are activated, this card automatically credits cashback rewards to the cardholder’s account each quarter as a statement credit.
Features of Bank of the West Cash Back World Mastercard:
These are the following benefits that you will get with your Bank of the West Cash Back World Mastercard:
- You will get 3% cash back on groceries and dining, and 3% back on gas up to $1,500 in purchases each quarter. Once you reach the quarterly limit and on everything else you buy, you will get 1% back.
- You will get a 0% APR intro on purchase for the first 12 months of card membership.
- Get all these benefits on this credit card without paying an annual fee.
- You can redeem your cash back rewards at any time in increments of $25 for a statement credit or direct deposit to any checking or savings account.
Rates and Fees of Bank of the West Cash Back World Mastercard:
Interest Rates and Interest Charges:
- APR for Purchases: For the first 12 months, your intro APR will be 0.00%. After that period, your APR will vary between 15.99% to 22.99%, based on your creditworthiness.
- APR for Balance Transfers: The balance transfer APR of this credit card will vary between 15.99% to 22.99%, based on your creditworthiness.
- APR for Cash Advance: The cash advance APR of this card is 24.99%, which will vary with the market-based prime rate.
- Annual Fee: Bank of the West Cash Back World Mastercard does not have any annual fee.
- Balance Transfer Fee: For each balance transfer, you will be charged either $10 or a minimum of 4% of the amount.
- Cash Advance Fee: Either you will be charged $10 or a minimum of 4% of the amount, whichever is greater.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: You will be charged 3% of the US dollar amount for each such transaction.
- Late Payment Fee: If you cannot make the payment for your credit card bill by the due date, then you will be charged the late payment fee of up to $38, which may vary by state.
How to Apply for Bank of the West Cash Back World Mastercard with Invitation Code:
You can easily apply for the Bank of the West Cash Back World Mastercard with the invitation code. Your age must be at least 18 years of age to apply for an account. You have to follow these simple instructions below to apply for this credit card:
- Firstly, you need to visit this link www.bankofthewest.com/getmycard.
- Then, on the given field, you have to input your invitation code.
- After entering your invitation code, you just have to click on the Confirm option.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to apply for the Bank of the West Cash Back World Mastercard.
How to Pay for Bank of the West Cash Back World Mastercard Bill:
In order to make the payment for your Bank of the West Cash Back World Mastercard, you have to log in to your account. You have to follow these instructions below to make the payment for your credit card bill:
- Firstly, you need to click on this link online.bankofthewest.com.
- By clicking on the above-mentioned link, you will be redirected to the Bank of the West login page.
- Then, on the given fields, you have to input your registered Username and Password.
- To save your Username on that device, you have to check the Save Username option.
- After entering all the required details in the given spaces, select the Sign In option.
- Once you logged in to your credit card account, you can easily pay for your Bank of the West Cash Back credit card bill.
Bank of the West Contact Info:
If you have any questions about the Bank of the West Cash Back World Mastercard, you can contact the customer service department.
Call Customer Service at 800-488-2265 or TTY 800-659-5495
Customer Service is available by phone from Monday to Friday 4 am-10 pm PST, and Saturday, Sunday, and most holidays 5 am-10 pm PST
Corporate Headquarters Phone Number: 415-765-4800