Apply for American Express Platinum Card with RSVP Code:
American Express Platinum Card is one of the best travel cards available in the market. This card comes with some luxury perks mainly aimed at frequent travelers and top value offered at hotels and flights. Although, this credit card comes with an annual fee of $695, which maximizes the travel benefits will make this card worthwhile.
This card provides unmatched perks compare to the other cards available in the market. You will get access to the Platinum Concierge which can help you make travel arrangements and book hard-to-get reservations to restaurants and events. It also has the Membership Rewards program which is hight valuable, mainly when used to book travel.
However, if you are more interested in earning discounts and savings every penny on your travel, then this card is not for you. There are several cards that can outperform the Platinum Card, where you can earn travel points and earn free flights.
Benefits of American Express Platinum Card:
There are several benefits of the American Express Platinum Card. These are some of the following benefits that you can access through this credit card:
- You will get $200 back in statement credit every year on prepaid Fine Hotels + Resorts or The Hotel Collection bookings through American Express Travel using this Platinum Card.
- The American Express Global Lounge Collection gives you an escape at the airport with over 1,400 airport lounges across the 650 cities in 140 countries and counting.
- You will receive up to $200 in statement credits every calendar year when incidental fees are charged by the airline to your Platinum Card.
- Get $15 Uber Cash for rides or eats orders in the US every month with this card in the US plus a bonus of $20 in December. Annually, you can earn up to $200 for Uber rides or eats orders.
- Another best thing about this credit card is that it does not have foreign transaction fees. So, no matter where you are traveling with Platinum Card, you don’t have to pay any foreign transaction fees.
- You can earn 5x Membership Rewards points on eligible prepaid travel on amextravel.com. On all the other purchases using the Platinum Card, you will get 1x points.
American Express Platinum Card Rates and Fees:
- APR for Pay Over Time Feature: Your APR will be between 15.99% to 22.99%, based on your creditworthiness and on other factors which will determine at the time of your account opening.
- APR for Cash Advances: The cash advance APR of this card is 25.24%, which may vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- Pay Over Time: Penalty APR and When it Applies: 29.99%, which can vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- Annual Membership Fee: The annual fee of this card is $695.
- Cash Advance Fee: For each cash advance, either you will be charged $10 or a minimum of 5% of the amount, whichever is greater.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: None.
- Late Payment Fee: If you fail to pay your credit card bill within the due date, then you will be charged up to $40.
- Returned Payment Fee: The returned payment fee of this card is up to $40.
Apply for American Express Platinum Card with RSVP Code:
If you have received the RSVP code for the AMEX Platinum Card, then you should consider this card. You can simply follow the on-screen guideline to apply for the AMEX Platinum Credit Card:
- Firstly, you have to visit this link www.amex.us/platrsvp.
- There, in the given section, please enter the 14-character RSVP code and ZIP code.
- After entering the required details, you just have to select the Continue button.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to complete the application for AMEX Platinum Card.
Activation Process of Your American Express Credit Card:
In order to use your card, you must have to activate it. You can easily activate your AMEX Platinum Card by following these instructions below:
- You need to click on this link americanexpress.com/confirmcard.
- There, on the given fields, provide your card number and 4 digits of card ID.
- After providing the necessary details, you have to select the Confirm option.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to activate your AMEX Card.
You can also activate your American Express Platinum Card through your mobile phone. In order to activate your credit card, you have to dial 1-800-362-6033 from your phone. After calling on this number, simply follow the on-call guideline to activation the AMEX credit card.
Make Payment for AMEX Platinum Card Bill:
You will get several options to pay for your American Express Platinum Card. To make the payment, you can follow the on-call instructions to pay your Credit Card bill:
Online Payment Method:
You can easily pay your AMEX Platinum Card bill via an online method. You just have a registered online account to make the payment. You can easily pay your credit card bill by following these simple steps as mentioned below:
- Firstly, you need to click on this link www.americanexpress.com.
- You have to input your registered User ID and Password on the given fields.
- After providing your login credentials on the given fields, select the Login button.
- Once you logged in to your account, you can easily pay your AMEX Platinum Card bill.
Pay by Mail:
You can also use the mail service to make the payment for your Platinum Card. You have to send your personal check or money order to this address below:
P.O. Box 650448
Dallas, TX 75265-0448
Pay by Phone:
To make the payment through the call service, you have to dial 1-800-472-9297 from your phone. After calling on this number, you just need to follow the on-call instructions to pay your AMEX Platinum Card bill.
American Express Contact Info:
Still, if you face any problems while applying for the AMEX Platinum Card bill, then you can contact the customer service department.
Customer Service: 1-800-528-4800
P.O. Box 981535
El Paso, TX 79998-1535