MyHFT Ultipro Login
Harbor Freight Tools Incorporation founded in 1997, operates a chain of tool and equipment retail stores in the United States. The organization primarily offers auto parts, hand and air tools, power tools, outdoor products, shop equipment, welding equipment, and various related products. Presently, Harbor Freight Tools serves customers globally.
Harbor Freight employees utilize the Ulti-pro platform for their work-related data and presently can be accessed through the newly refurbished UKG-Pro online portal. The UKG-Pro web platform is serving as the new online administrative portal for Harbor Freight Employees.
MyHFT is the Human Resource (HR) service for Harbor Freight Employees that gives all the on-site & off-site information access in one click. Here on the web platform employees can access the online HR service, work profile data, associate status, career growth, working schedules/rosters, and many more.
This article will provide guidelines that will help you LOG IN to your Harbor Freight (MyHFT) online account. There will also be a few more bonus information to help you change your MyHFT account password, etc.
Guidelines to Log In for the MyHFT Ultipro Account
The login procedure using the UKG Pro web portal is quite similar to that of the Ultipro Employee login. This can be pretty useful for both employees signing in for the 1st time and regular employees as well. The below following instructions will guide you through the Sign In the process, as it is an almost new portal.
Employees of Harbor Freight (HFT) have access to the Ultipro platform to manage their payroll online and enjoy the employee’s benefits information. Please note that as a new employee, you can enter your temporary password, which will be mentioned below. So let’s get started:
- First of all, visit the online official web portal of Harbor Freight Ultipro.
- You can also directly tap on the link www.myhft.com
- Here on the webpage, put down your MyHFT “User Name” and “Password” on the blank fields.
- And lastly, by tapping on the “Sign In” button below, you can access the MyHFT Ulti-pro platform and enjoy the benefits.
Log In Using an Ultipro Mobile App
If you wish to make an Ultipro Account Login through the mobile application then you have to simply read and follow the steps shared below:
- Firstly, open your Android or iOs device, and please make sure that you have proper internet connectivity.
- After this, download the “Ultipro Application” from the Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
- When the app is available in front of you, simply tap on that application and click on the “Install”
- When the Ultipro Application gets downloaded, simply install it into your device.
- Here before the login process, you have to enter the “Company’s Access Code” which you will get from HR.
- Now tap on the “CONFIRM” button and then simply follow the login process putting your credentials and start using it to enjoy the benefits.
How to Reset Your Forgotten MyHFT UltiPro Employee Portal Account Password
Harbor Freight Employees are using the UKG Pro portal instead of the Ulti-Pro employee Log In to access their accounts. The UKG Pro platform works as a bridge to fill up the gap between company Employees and the HR Admin department by making all the data easily accessible in one place. Here on the web platform employees can directly make applications and requests, which can be checked and approved by the HR representatives.
If you wish to reset your MyHFT Ulti-Pro portal account password, then you should follow these steps carefully:
- Go to the homepage of the MyHFT Ulti-Pro official website www.myhft.com
- Here on the login webpage, you will find the link “Forgot Your Password” located upper side of the login option, click on that.
- Here you can select two methods to reset your account details.
To reset your MyHFT Ulti-Pro account Sign-In credentials, here using the 1st Method, enter your “User Name” and tap on the “GO” tab below, and follow the process.
If you have your Access Code, you can use the 2nd Method to reset your password. Here you have to put down your “User Name” and “Access Code” and by tapping on the “GO” tab below follow the on-screen process.
Later on, you will receive an e-mail in your inbox with a link to reset your MyHFT Ulti-Pro account password. You just have to follow the guidelines on the link to finish.
Please Note: Your MyHFT Ulti-Pro portal account password is formed by the 1st initial letter of the Employee’s First Name + 1st initial letter of the Employee’s Last Name + Employee Identification (ID) Number + Last 4-digits of your Social Security Number (SSN).
If you have newly joined as an employee, then you can access your account with a temporary password primarily that will be the last 4-digits of your Social Security Number (SSN). Later on, accessing your account with a temporary password, you can, later on, reset or change your password once you LOG IN to it.
Advantages of MyHFT Ultipro Employees Log In Account
Now, let’s have a look at a few of the advantages of MyHFT Ultipro (i.e. UKG Pro) login account for the employees. As an employee of Harbor Freight (HFT), you must know all the benefits of this web portal. Some of them are:
- You can access your online MyHFT Ulti-Pro account to manage your Paystub, Benefits, Company Information, Work Schedule, and much more.
- Access your account anytime as it is accessible (24 X 7).
- You can be able to manage your payroll services.
- You will be permitted to do a lot of complicated operations, and be able to increase your ability.
- Avail your documents with the help of SSAE 16 SOC1 certification.
- The portal is quite helpful for you to boost your leadership quality and check out your accuracy.
Harbor Freight (Headquarters Address)
Harbor Freight Tools Inc.,
3491 Mission Oaks Blvd,
Camarillo, CA 93012 United States
MyHFT – Harbor Freight (HR Department),
26541 Agoura Road,
Calabasas, CA 91302, United States
MyHFT Ultipro (Toll-Free Number): 1 -888 -328 -3186 (Operational Timings: Monday to Friday, 10 am to 8 pm, EST, 9 am to 7 pm CST, 7 am to 5 pm PST)
MyHFT Contact Number (Call): 818 -836 -5402
MyHFT Fax (Dial): 805 -384 -2866
For difficulty in using the official website with a screen reader or because of a disability, please (Call): 1 -800 -444 -3353 or E-mail at: email@example.com
Contact Customer Service (Call): 1 -800 -444 -3353 (Monday to Sunday, 6 am to 6 pm PT)
Customer Technical Product Support (Call): 1 -888 -866 -5797 (Monday to Friday, 6 am to 4 pm PT)
MyHFT Ultipro Employee Log In Web Portal: www.myhft.com
Harbor Freight Official Website: www.harborfreight.com