Welcome to the MyGroundBiz account login guide. Here, we will discuss the MyGroundBiz portal and how to access the portal. We know that some of you might have faced troubles using the MyGroundBiz portal. But we assure you that after reading this article, you are going to have no problem accessing this portal.
Through the MyGroundBiz account, you can access several benefits including company-related announcements, news about the business, videos of successful stories, provide on cars and trucks along with E-Forms, and lastly statement of charges.
Here, in this article, we have included the My Ground Biz account with some important details to help you access the portal, change your password, and use the provided information to your advantage. To access the information, you have to visit their official website.
FedEx is known for its shipping and courier business. The headquarter is located in Moon Township in Pennsylvania. When it was established, it was known as the Roadway Package System.
Here, in this article, we are going to utilize the MyBigAccount FedEx login. This article will help you for using your MyGroundBiz account.
Benefits of MyGroundBiz Account
Several individual companies can avail of the various types of services by contacting FedEx and using the MyGroundBiz account.
- Pick Up and Delivery: With a Pick-Up and Delivery Partner is much simpler if you have a pickup truck on hand. You could also have vans and be associated with the FedEx P&D. After that, you can just deliver the items to your nearest FedEx counters. From the delivery point, it is possible to provide transportation services for residential receivers also businesses with ease.
- Line Haul: Line Haul membership lets you transfer the FedEx Ground trailers from one station to hubs, from station to subs, from hub to hub, or from hub to station.
How to Create MyGroundBiz Account
If you are a business owner trying to get in touch with FedEx Ground Biz, then you have to begin by creating your MyBizAccount first. You have to follow these simple instructions below to create your account at MyBizAccount:
- Firstly, you have to go to this link www.buildagroundbiz.com.
- Then, from the top right-hand corner of the page, you have to click on the Create Account option.
- There, you have to enter your first name, last name, email, and password, and retype your password.
- You have to verify the reCAPTCHA code to pass the security.
- After entering all the necessary details, simply select the Create Account option.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen instructions to create your MyBizAccount account.
How to Login to MyGroundBiz Account
It is quite easy to access the MyGroundBiz account. If you have your registered login credentials with you, then simply follow these easy instructions below:
- Firstly, you have to click on this link www.mygroundbiz.com.
- There, simply enter your FedEx ID and click on the Login button.
- Then, simply follow the on-screen guideline to access the MyGroundBiz portal.
How to Access the BuildGroundBiz Portal
You have to follow these easy instructions below to access the BuildGroundBiz portal:
- Firstly, you have to click on this link www.buildagroundbiz.com.
- Then, from the top right-hand corner of the page, click on the Sign In button.
- You have to provide your Email and Password on the given spaces and select the Sign In option.
- If your provided login credentials are correct, you will be logged in to your BuildGroundBiz portal.
Make sure to follow the steps in the article to get your MyGroundBiz portal. If you follow the steps in the correct order, then you will not encounter any issues. But still, if you have any questions, then you can contact the customer service department at 1-800 HELP (435 7647). The customer service is available from Mon to Fri from 07:00 AM until midnight. The Saturday time is 07:00 AM until 02:02 PM.
FAQs About MyGroundBiz
- What is the portal MyGroundBiz?
MyGroundBiz is an online portal that is available to the employees who have been registered for the services like FedEx P&D and Line Haul. You can access all these details by login into your MyGroundBiz account.
- What kind of resources are involved with the MyBizAccount FedEx Com Ground account?
You can access information like news and information on sales of vehicles after logging in to your MyGroundBiz Account. You will also get the details about the car or truck-related earnings. Ge the tales of achievement with the links to vendor sites, as well as details regarding the company and business.
- If I want to find the best FedEx MyGroundBiz contracting opportunities, what should I do?
You have to visit this link www.buildagroundbiz.com/find-contracting-opportunities.
- What is the FedEx Ground Biz contract website?
FedEx Contractor provides a portal mybizaccount.fedex.com. Here, you will get the entire details of your business including the charge statements, settlement statements, e-Forms, and much more when you log in to your MyGroundBiz account contractor portal.
- What are the similarities between FedEx Ground and FedEx?
The only similar thing between FedEx and FedEx Ground is that FedEx Ground is the part of the main corporation FedEx.
- What is the meaning of error code 110?
If you face Error Code 110, then that means your account doesn’t exist. In that case, you can contact customer support at 1 800 HELP (+1-800-435-7647).
We hope you like this article. MyGroundBiz gives you some improvements to accessing your MyGroundBizAccount. If you face any issue or have any problem, then you can contact the customer service department for help.