iPLEDGE REMS invites the prescribers and pharmacists to enroll in the iPLEDGE program and log in to their account to manage their pharmacy and prescription for the Isotretinoin online. iPLEDGE REMS Online Account Login allows the registered users to take the prescription medication isotretinoin and manage patients over the web whenever they want. The patients can also participate in the iPLEDGE REMS through their prescribers and log in to their account online to view their isotretinoin information conveniently.
iPLEDGE Login Requirments:
The iPLEDGE REMSregistered prescribers, pharmacists, designers, and patients can log in to their online account in the following way. Before logging in keep your iPLEDGE account username or email address on your hand and go online.
- Visit the official iPLEDGE REMS website at ipledgeprogram.com
- Move to the right-hand side of your screen to click the red “ENROLL / LOGIN” button.
- Entering the login page, type your iPLEDGE REMS Online Account User Name / Email in its respective field under the ‘Login’ section on the left-hand side.
- Click the blue “LOG IN” button and enter the password associated with your account.
Once logged in, you will be on the homepage of your iPLEDGE REMS Online Account with the appropriate functions. Also, you will have all the access and the usage to the available tools and resources of the system.
iPLEDGE REMS Online Account Login by Phone:
Apart from the web, you can use the telephone t log in to your iPLEDGE REMS Account. For that, you will need to call the iPLEDGE REMS Customer Service Number at 1-866-495-0654. Then indicate your user type from pharmacy, patient, office staff designee, and prescriber to the system. After your select the right prompt, you will be directed to enter your NCPDP Number followed by the # button. Then, enter your iPLEDGE REMS DOPS (Date of Personal Significance) to successfully logged into your iPLEDGE REMS Online Account.
How to RecoveriPLEDGE REMS Account Login:
Currently, no online recovery option is available to retrieve the username or reset the password of your iPLEDGE REMS Account. In the case, you have forgotten any part of your iPLEDGE REMS Online Account login or you are locked out of your account, you need to contact an iPLEDGE REMS Customer Service Representative to resolve the issue.
For an internet browser issue, you may disable the pop-up blocker every time you log in to your iPLEDGE REMS Online Account or use the site.
How to Enroll In iPLEDGE REMS Online Account:
To participate in the iPLEDGE REMS or if you have already enrolled in this safety program but do not have an online account, you can start the procedure on the web. To create an account for the iPLEDGE REMS online, you may
- Go to the iPLEDGE REMS website, ipledgeprogram.com
- Select the red “ENROLL / LOGIN” button located at the upper right-hand side of the page.
- Choose between the “Prescriber” and “Pharmacy” options based on your role under the ‘Enroll’ section in the middle of the page.
- Provide your pharmacy’s NCPDP Number or National Provider Identifier (NPI) Number if you are a prescriber in the box below.
- Click the “CONTINUE” button and follow the instructions to complete your enrollment.
You will receive an invitation link to your provided email address to create your online profile for iPLEDGE REMS. Use that link to create a username and password and choose a Date of Personal Significance for identity authentication purposes. Once the enrollment is over, you can return to the login page to access your iPLEDGE REMS Online Account.
iPLEDGE REMS Customer Service Phone Number: 1-866-495-0654
Corresponding Mailing Address:
2083 Pinecrest Drive
Morgantown, WV 26505