Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card Online Access :
Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card members are offered to access their card account online for hassle-free management of the card and take advantages of other benefits of the online service provided by Synchrony Bank.
By registering for Online Access and log in to the Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card online account, the users can do a lot of tasks conveniently like receive and pay bills securely, get account alerts via text or email, check the account details, manage the card activities and much more. It is safe and easy to use platform that can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7days a week from any web-enabled device.
How to Register for Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card Online Access
The Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card Account is managed by Synchrony Bank. The cardholders who do not have their Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card Online Account can enroll in the service on the web with no additional charge and no stepping outside. Once registered, you can utilize all the features and tools that make easy manage your Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card Account online.
To register for online account management and open your Lowe’s Advantage Credit card online Account, keep your Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card or statement handy to get the necessary details. Then, you can follow the steps given below.
- Visit Lowe’s official website at www.lowes.com
- Click on the “Sign in” link under ‘mylowes’ at the top right-hand side of the page.
- A box will appear on the screen. Click on the “JOIN NOW” button from the Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card section located at the bottom of the box.
- Click the “CREATE ACCOUNT” button to proceed.
Provide the requested information to create yourLowe’s Advantage Credit Card Online Account Login credentials i.e. User ID, Password; set the security questions; follow the prompts and complete the registration.
How to Log In Your Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card Account Online
After you have done with the registration process, you can view and update account information, pay the bills online, make or schedule payments, set up alerts when payment is due or posted, check card balance and recent activity etc. by logging into your Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card Online Account at any time anywhere. To log in, you can
- Go to the Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card Online Account portal following the above-mentioned steps
- Or, visit the Lowe’s Advantage card page www.lowes.com/l/Credit/consumer-credit-center and click on the “MANAGE ACCOUNT” button at the upper right-hand side of the page.
- Enter the User ID and Password of your Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card Online Account in their specific fields on the login box at the left side of the page.
- Check the “Remember User ID” box to store the username on the device you are using and speed up the later login process. Do not use the feature if you are not a trusted device.
- Click the “Secure Login” button to access the account.
How to Recover Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card Account Login Info
Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card Online Account users are provided with the required assistance tools available in the login portal to retrieve their User ID and reset the password. If you are aLowe’s Advantage Credit Card member, who forgot their login information, can follow the steps listed below to initiate the recovery process.
- Go to theLowe’s Advantage Credit Card Online Account Management portal,www.synchronycredit.com/Login
- Click on the “Find User ID” or “Reset Password”, based on your requirements, link located below the ‘Secure Login’ button.
- To retrieve User ID, enter the primary cardholder’s Credit Card Number and Zip Code
- For password resetting, submit the User ID and Zip Code
- Click the “Find User ID” or “Continue” button to proceed with the recovery process
How to Apply for Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card Online
Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card is a good option for the regular Lowe’s customers. By opening a new Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card account you can get special discounts on select merchandise and take advantage of Lowe’s financing as well. It also helps the users to get everyday savings on their purchases at Lowe’s along with its other distinct benefits. Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank.
Applying for a Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card online is quick and easy. For that, you can go to Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card site at www.lowes.com/l/Credit/consumer-credit-center. Click on the blue “APPLY NOW” button at the right middle side of the screen to enter the application page. There, you need to provide the following information to begin the application procedure.
- First Name
- Middle Initial (Optional)
- Last Name
- Suffix (Optional)
- Street Address
- Apt Number (Optional)
- Zip Code
- City and State
- Primary phone number and its type
- Email Address
- Confirm Email Address
- SSN or ITIN
- Date of Birth
- Annual Net Income
- Associate ID (Optional)
While entering the yournet annual income you may include the amount available to spend from your assets. It’s not required to include alimony, child support, and separate maintenance income unless relied upon for credit.
Click “Continue” to go to the next part where you will have to select the options right for you and wait to see the results of your application.
Read Also : Approval For Checking Credit Card Account
Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card Features and Benefits
If you are approved for a Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card, you can enjoy all the card member benefits, promotional offers, exclusive perks and more. Here are the current offers and benefits that come with a newLowe’s Advantage Credit Card.
- 5% off everyday discount on eligible purchases and orders or up to 24 months special financing
- Save up to $100 on first in-store purchases
- 6 months special financing on each qualifying purchases of $299 or more
- Project financing up to 84 fixed monthly payments on any purchases $2000 or more.
- No Annual Fee
- Convenient Account Management with 24/7 Online Access to view the statement, check the balance, make or schedule payments, set up alerts, etc.
If you need Technical Support for accessing Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card Online Access Portal, you can call at 1-888-840-7651
Having trouble to log in or register to your Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card Online Account? Chat for assistance clicking the link provided at the top right corner of the Login portal.
To send a mail payment, use the address given below for your account:
Lowe’s Advantage Card
Lowe’s, PO Box 530914
Atlanta, GA 30353-0914