Apply For Citi Balance Transfer Credit Cards
Are you looking to Apply for Citi Balance Transfer Credit Cards? If yes then you have come to the right place. The credit cards issued by the Citi Bank and online account management is backed by the bank. There are 4 types of balance transfer credit cards offered by the Citi Bank. These vary as per the requirements of the users can allow them to identify the diverse needs of the customers.
Balance Transfer Credit Cards Issued by the Citi Bank
Citi Double Cash Card
Citi Double Cash Card issued by the bank lets the cardholders to earn 2% cash back twice once you pay through the card. It is one of the best balance transfer and cashes back credit cards from the bank. Balance transfer offers to include a 0% introductory APR on balance transfer for 18 months. However, the variable APR rate would be 15.74%- 25.74%.
Citi Simplicity Credit Card
The Simplicity Credit Card from Citi Bank lets you take advantage of the low introductory APR on credit card balance transfers and purchases. Moreover, you can keep it simple with no late payment fee, no annual fee, and penalty APR.
Citi Rewards+ Card
The Citi Rewards Card comes with low introductory transfer features. On making a purchase the individual can earn ThankYou points which are handy in low intro balance transfers. Furthermore, the earned points can be redeemed towards future purchases and more.
How to Apply for Citi Balance Transfer Credit Card
- If you are willing to apply for a Citi Balance Transfer Credit Card then you need to open the website of the Citi Bank. www.balancetransfer.citicards.com
- At the center of the screen, there will be a ‘Learn More’ button.
- Click on the one which applies to you and an application page will open.
- Read the benefits and features of the credit card before getting started.
- Now enter the following details in the personal information section:
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Social security number
- Proceed to the address and contact information. Fill in the following data there:
- Home address
- Zip code
- Primary phone number
- Work phone number
- Security word
- Total annual income
- Monthly mortgage/rent
- Click on the box below to add an authorized user.
- Read the Citi disclosures and check the boxes to agree to them.
- Click on ‘Submit’ and you are ready to go.
How to Check Application Status
To check your Citi Card application status you need to call on 1-888-201-4523. Enter the social security number and other information required to check application status.
How to Log into Citi Credit Card
- If you are willing to log into your Citi Credit Card account you need to open the website of the Citi Bank. www.citi.com/credit-cards/citi.action
- In order to sign into Citi credit card, you will find the login section at the top left.
- Enter the user id and password in the white boxes and click ‘Sign On’
Read Also : Apply And Login In TJX Rewards Credit Card
Forgot user id or password
- Any user who has lost his/her user id or password needs to open the sign in page of the Citi Bank.
- Once the website opens click on the ‘Forgot user id or password?’ link which is at the bottom of the sign in section.
- For id and password reset enter the credit card number and then provide the other required information.
How to Activate Citi Balance Transfer Credit Card
- If you have received the Citi Credit Card you can activate it for use at the website of the Citi Bank.
- Once the website opens there will be the ‘Activate a Card’ link at the bottom of the sign in section.
- For credit card activation one needs to enter the card number and click ‘Continue’.
At the verdict, one would find the Citi Balance Transfer Credit Cards great. You can manage account online as well as activate your Citi Balance transfer credit card online.