Activate Your Bank of America Commercial Prepaid Card
Customers looking for steps on how to Activate Bank of America Commercial Prepaid Card might have a tough time seeking for guidelines. The bank allows its customers to activate the credit card via its online portal. If you have received the credit card it’s time to activate it for purchases. Once you activate the credit card you will be able to make purchases and use the card anywhere Visa and MasterCard is accepted. Furthermore the credit card can be used to pay bills, make online purchases and much more. Funds on your credit card can be accessed anytime of the day.
If you have been making frantic searches on the internet for activating your Bank of America Commercial Prepaid Card then you can find an easy guide here. Credit card activation just takes a few minutes. You just need to have a few details handy and you are ready to go.
How to Activate Bank of America Commercial Prepaid Card
- If you are willing to activate your Bank of America Prepaid Card then you need to open the credit card activation page of the bank. www.bankofamerica.com/commercialprepaidcard
- Once the web page opens there will be the commercial prepaid cards section there.
- Look at the top left of the screen and you will find a widget labelled ‘Manage your Card’.
- For credit card activation one needs to enter the first 6 digits of their credit card number.
- Click on the ‘GO’ button there and it will direct you to the next page.
- Verify identity and your credit card will be activated.
Read Also : How To Login In Discover Credit Card Account
How to Report a Lost or Stolen Card
- If your credit card is lost or stolen then you can report it for blocking so that to avoid fraudulent activities.
- In order to report a lost or stolen credit card you need to call on 1.866.213.8564.
Activating the Bank of America Commercial Prepaid Card is easy. You need to have card details and other details handy and you are ready to go. For assistance you may contact the customer help desk.