Access Your Discover Credit Card Account
Do you have an active Discover Credit Card account? If yes then you can access your account at the website of the Discover Bank. The bank is a provider of a wide range of products such as personal banking, business banking, checking account, credit cards and more. The credit card company lets you access account through any internet connected device such as a smartphone or laptop.
Logging into your account you can view account statements, register for e-statements, make a payment, update account information, update personal information, deposit e-checks and much more. Read the guide below for how to Access your Discover Credit Card Account.
Benefits of Online Account Management
- Online account management lets you to view transaction history.
- Individuals can make credit card payment and other utility bill payment.
- You can add an authorized user to your credit card account.
- Enroll for an additional service.
- Register for paperless statements.
Benefits of Discover Credit Card
There are three cash back credit cards offered by the Discover. It offers its individuals cash back credit card, NHL Discover It Card, Discover It Gas and Restaurant Card. All these three cards come with exciting features such as low intro rate and more.
Low intro Rate– The credit card offers a 0% introductory APR for 14 months on balance transfers and purchases. After that it turns out to be 14.24% variable to 25.24%. You also need to pay 3% for balance transfers after the introductory period is over.
Free FICO Credit Score– If you have the credit card then you will have the FICO credit score for free monthly statements, mobile and online.
Cash Back Match– The cash backs that you earn are automatically matched by them at the end of the year. However, there is no limit on how much matches they will receive.
Redeem Easily– One of the greatest benefits of the Discover Credit Card cash backs it that it can be redeemed easily. You can take your time to redeem rewards.
24×7 Security– The credit card company offers a great customer help which lets you to stay in control of your purchases anytime of the day. Hence, you are not liable for any authorized purchase.
How to Log into Discover Credit Card Account
- If you are willing to log into your Discover Credit Card account then you need to visit the login page of Discover. www.discover.com/extracbb
- Once the website opens there will be the ‘Secure Account Login In’ button at the top left corner.
- Enter the user id and password in the white boxes and click on the orange ‘Log in’ button below.
- Now the system will re-direct you to the secure account management console.
Forgot User ID or Password
- Anyone who has forgot their user id or password need to open the credit cards page of Discover.
- Look at the bottom of the secure account login widget and there will be a link that reads ‘Forgot User ID / Forgot Password’.
- Click on the one that applies to you in order to reset account login credentials.
- Enter the details required for id or password reset.
How to Register
- If you wish to register for your Discover Credit Card then you must open the website of the Discover.
- At the bottom of screen you will find the ‘Register your Account’.
- Choose a service for which you wish to register.
- Now enter the following data for credit card register:
- 16 digit card number
- Expiration date
- Last 4 digits of SSN
Read Also : Sears Credit Card Account Login
How to Activate Credit Card
- For credit card activation one needs to open the website of the Discover Credit Card. www.discover.com/extracbb
- At the bottom of the secure login section you will find the ‘Activate Credit Card’ link.
- Click on it to go further with the credit card activation.
- Choose whether your wish to proceed without logging in or log into your account.
- Next enter the following details:
- Date of birth
- Last 4 digits of SSN
- 16 Digit Card Number
- Card Expiration Date
- 3 Digit Sequence ID
- Hit the ‘Continue’ button and your credit card will be activated soon.
You can access your Discover Credit Card Account by signing in through an internet connected device. For queries regarding account management you can get in touch with the customer help desk.