UTSA Student Blackboard Login Online :
The University of Texas at San Antonio provides its students with UTSA Blackboard Login Portal to access their courses online and take advantages of all the features and tools of the UTSA online. This virtual platform offers the learners the flexibility to schedule their classwork around the work as well as life and enables them to have multiple opportunities and methods to access their course material and at their own pace.
In UTSA Blackboard learn students can stay up to date with all the important information and announcements related to their course, receive messages and emails, submit assignment, get access to journals and wikis, join discussion board or blogs, give tests, view and access course content and grade center, utilize the tools and resources like roster, tasks, calendar, contacts, achievement tools and many more.
How to Log Into UTSA Blackboard Learn Online
For accessing all the benefits and doing all the activities mentioned above, the students of the University Texas of at San Antonio must log in to their UTSA Blackboard Online Account. For that, keep your myUTSDlogin information handy, and follow the steps listed below.
- Visit the UTSA Blackboard Login Portal at www.utsa.blackboard.com
- Enter yourMYUTSD and Password in their respective fields in the Login box in the middle of the page.
- Click the “Log in” button to access your UTSA Blackboard Account.
Remember, you should not bookmark or add to favorites UTSA Blackboard Login page. You will face login error if you access the site from those features. You will need to click on theBlackboardLearn/Login web link provided at the UTSA site or directly access the portal by typing the UTSABlackboardURL, provided above, in your computer’s browser.
How to Reset or Update UTSA Blackboard Password
The UTSA students who are having problems with their myUTSA Password/Passphrase to log into Blackboard, can click the “Forgot/Reset passphrase?” below the password field in the Blackboard login page to enter the UTSAPassphrase Portal or you can directly access the site at www.passphrase.utsa.edu.
Note that, if you have set up your passphrase-reset contact information such as your cell phone number, email address, etc. only then you will be able to reset your passphrase using this portal. To request a passphrase reset code, you can
- Click the “BEGIN RESET” button at the bottom of the ‘Reset your passphrase’ box at the right-hand side of the UTSAPassphrase Portal Homepage.
- Click “Ok” to continue. Canceling will direct you to the Help page to take the necessary steps to set up the contact information.
- Entering the designated page input your myUTSA ID in the first field.
- Select between Cellphone Number and Non-UTSA Email Address to send your passphrase reset code and provide the information according to it.
- Click the “Submit” button. Make sure, your entry must match with the information you set up for passphrase reset previously before the submission.
- Enter the myUTSA ID and reset code from the text message sent to you or, open the reset email and click the link provided in it.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to create a new passphrase
Note that, the reset code and the temporary reset email link will expire in 2 hours after the delivery. So, you need to use it as soon as possible and complete the resetting procedure. A confirmation email or text will be sent to you if the passphrase reset is successful.
Those, who forgot their registered cellphone or email or will need to update the contact info and enable the self-service feature to reset their passphrase for future, can click the “BEGIN SETUP” button located in the middle bottom of the UTSAPassphrase Portal Home or click the “Forgot cellphone/email?” link on the Request Passphrase Reset Code Page.
After that log in with your myUTSA ID and current passphrase to make the required changes or update the information.
If you have not set up your passphrase reset contact information or security question earlier, you will need to visit a UTSA Support Office with your Picture ID in person.
Also Read : South Texas College Account Login Process
For UTSA Blackboard or myUTSASupport, call the OIT Connect at 210-458-5555.
Email address: OTIConnect@utsa.edu
Enrollment Service Center Phone Number: 1-800-669-0919 (Toll Free), 210-458-8000 (local)