South Texas College Blackboard Login Online :
South Texas College offers the students STC Blackboard Login Portal to access their classes virtually and take advantages of all the characteristics of the service. This Online Learning Platform provides the South Texas College online learners the opportunity to complete their entire course program online by allowing them to work on their time around on their own schedule.
South Texas College offers several online certificates, associates, and bachelor’s program to let the learners complete the degree with the challenges of their job requirements regardless of the location. And the STC Blackboard Learn to help them access their lesson plans such as daily reading assignments, taking quizzes, tests or assessments, and all other activities established by their professors over the web at their convenience.
How to Log In South Texas College BlackboardOnline Account
In order to access all the course materials and use all the tools and services allotted, you must log in to your STC Blackboard Online Account. For that, you can follow the short guide provide below after keeping the required login credentials, same as your regularJagNet username and password, ready.
- Visit the South Texas College blackboard login Portal www.southtexascollege.blackboard.com
- Enter the username and password in their respective fields in the ‘Blackboard Login’ box located at the left-hand side of the page.
- Click the “Login” button to enter.
The users, who want to log in to Blackboard using their STC JagNet Account, will need to select the ‘Sign in with third-party account’ and then click the drop-down link of “Alternative Login to Blackboard- Click Here!”
You will be directed to South Texas College’s Single Sign-On Page. Complete the User Name and Password field with your JagNetlogin information to access your STC Blackboard Account.
STC Blackboard Password Assistance
The students who are logging into STC Blackboard for the first time and do not set their password before can use the “Ammddyy####!” format to complete the password field.
Ammddyy####!will need to be entered in the following way:
- Capital A
- Date of Birth: 2 digits for the month, 2 digits for the day and the last 2 digits of the year
- Last 4 digits of your STC Student ID Number
- Lastly an exclamation mark
And if you have previously created a password but having problems with it while logging in, click the “Forgot Your Password?” link found at the bottom of the Login section in the STC Blackboard portal.
Or, directly visit STC MyPassword website, www.mypassword.southtexascollege.edu to reset or change your password and gain your Blackboard Account Access again.
A Few More Information aboutSouth Texas CollegeBlackboard
- Students can click the “Library” link at the upper right corner of the STCBlackboard portal to find all the STC library-related information, access the library resources, browse the available magazines and journals, research, renew the items and many more.
- Click the “Courses Available Online” located at the lower right corner of the Blackboard Login page to see the baccalaureate degrees, associate degrees, and certificate course programs available for Online Education in STC.
- To enroll with South Texas College or register in JagNet to create the STC Online Access Login Credentials, click the provided registration link in the middle of the page under the ‘South Texas College News’.
- The users can log into their Blackboard account and install the ‘RespondusLockDown Browser’ to take the online assessments. It is used to not allowing the STC students to access internet activities during the exam.
- Students can download STCBlackboard Mobile App, available on the App Store and Google Play to always stay connected with their classes and updated with the latest information regarding their learning.
Also Read : How To Login In T-Mobile Online Account
The South Texas College students still having issues to log in to the Blackboard or if their courses do not appear inside the Blackboard after the first day of the class and for any other problems, can use the following ways for assistance. They are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Call the STC Distance Education Department at 956-872-2598 and then, dial 1.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also chat by clicking the ‘NIGHT TIME SUPPORT’ or ‘DAY TIME SUPPORT’ link-box, which is applicable, found both on the STC Blackboard Login Portal and Online Student Support center.