MyCUinfo is an online portal designed by the Colorado Edu of the University of Colorado Boulder. This portal lets the students access all the things that are necessary that are related to Colorado Boulder. Here, you will get information like employment, scholarship, and other information that the student may wish for.
The University of Colorado Boulder provides around 150 academic programs and has 9 colleges and schools. They have around 35,000 students under their management.
Student Benefits of CU Portal Boulder:
- Access online student center
- Information regarding your course
- Course schedule check
- Adding courses to your shopping cart
- Check the assignment time
- Access the register forms
- Course research
- Scholarship service review
- Checking the status of an application, etc.
Requirements to Access the MyCUinfo Portal:
These are some basic requirements that you need to access the MyCUinfo portal:
- You will require the official website of CU Portal Boulder web address
- Must have a valid student ID and password
- Need a personal computer, smartphone, laptop, or tablet
- Also, have the uninterrupted internet connection
MyCUinfo Login Process:
It is quite easy to access the MyCUinfo portal. If you have the IdentiKey Username and IdentiKey Password, then follow these instructions below:
- Firstly, you need to visit this link mycuinfo.colorado.edu
- By clicking on the above-mentioned link, you will be redirected to the MyCUinfo portal.
- There, you have to enter your IdentiKey Username on the first field.
- Then, provide your IdentiKey Password on the last field.
- After entering your login credentials on the given fields, select the Log In button.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to access the MyCUinfo portal.
How to Reset the Forgotten IdentiKey Password:
If you forgot or lost your MyCUinfo password, then you have to reset the password. You can easily reset your forgotten password by following these easy instructions below:
- You have to visit this link mycuinfo.colorado.edu
- There, under the Log In button, you have to select the Need Help Logging In option.
- Then, you have to select the Forgot My Password option to reset it.
- There, simply follow the on-screen guideline to reset your forgotten password.
If you have any questions about the MyCUinfo portal, you can contact the customer service department.
Call At: 303-735-4357
Email At: firstname.lastname@example.org