The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (UTSW or UT Southwestern) is a public academic health science center. UTSW is located in Dallas, Texas, United States. There are more than 13,568 employees, 2,445 faculty and more than 2.7 million outpatients visit each year. It is the largest medical school in the University of Texas System and state of Texas. As of 2019, their operating budget is around $3.152 billion, and it is the largest medical institution in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
The MyChart portal allows people to securely access their medical records at any time and at anywhere. Through this portal, you can book an appointment, access their test results, and much more.
Features of UTSW MyChart Portal:
These are the following features that you will get by login to your UT Southwestern MyChart portal:
- You can easily communicate with your provider through this portal. Here, you will get answers to your medical questions from the comfort of your own home.
- By login into your account, you can access your test results. You don’t have to wait for a phone call or letter to check your results and your provider’s comments within days.
- Request for prescription renewals through this portal. You can send a prescription renewal request for any of your renewable medications.
- This portal also lets you manage your appointments. Here, you can make or modify your next appointment with your primary care or specialty provider and see your appointment history details.
UTSW MyChart Login Requirements:
These are the few basic requirements that you need to access the UTSW MyChart portal:
- The official website address: mychart.utsouthwestern.edu
- Valid User ID and Password
- Personal computer, laptop, smartphone, or tablet
- Uninterrupted internet connection
UTSW MyChart Login Process:
The login process is very simple and secure for the UT Southwestern MyChart portal. You must have your registered username and password to access the UTSW MyChart portal. If you are a new user at this portal, then you must have to complete the registration first. If you have your login credentials with you, follow these instructions below:
- Firstly, you just need to click on this link mychart.utsouthwestern.edu
- By clicking on the above-mentioned link, you will be redirected to the UTSW MyChart login page.
- Then, on the given space, you have to provide your MyChart Username and Password.
- After entering your login credentials in the given spaces, simply select the Sign In option.
- If your provided login credentials are correct, you will be logged in to your UTSW MyChart portal.
How to Sign Up for UTSW MyChart Portal:
If you are a new user at the UT Southwestern MyChart portal, then you have to sign up first. You will require a MyChart Activation Code and Date of Birth to sign up for the account. You have to follow these instructions below to sign up for the UT Southwestern MyChart portal:
- Firstly, you have to click on this link mychart.utsouthwestern.edu
- There, under the Sign In button, you have to select the Sign Up Now option.
- You have to enter your MyChart Activation Code and Date of Birth in the given fields.
- After entering all the required details in the given spaces, you just have to select the Next button.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to sign up for the UTSW MyChart portal.
How to Retrieve Forgotten Username of UTSW MyChart Portal:
You need your MyChart username to access the UT Southwestern portal. Without the username, you cannot access this portal. In order to retrieve your forgotten username, you just have to follow these simple instructions below:
- You have to visit this link mychart.utsouthwestern.edu
- Then, under the Sign In option, simply select the Forgot Username option.
- You have to input your first name and last name on the first field.
- Then, enter the date of birth on the next field.
- In the last field, you have to provide the ZIP Code.
- After entering all the required details, you just have to select the Submit button.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to retrieve the UTSW MyChart account.
How to Reset Password of UTSW MyChart Portal:
You must have your password to access your UT Southwestern MyChart portal. You can follow these instructions below to reset your forgotten password:
- You have to go to this link mychart.utsouthwestern.edu
- By clicking on the above-mentioned link, you will be redirected to the UTSW MyChart portal.
- There, under the Sign In option, you just need to select the Forgot Password option.
- Provide the MyChart Username and Date of Birth, and Zip Code on the given fields.
- After entering all the required details on the given spaces, simply select the Next button.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to reset the UTSW MyChart password.
UTSW MyChart Helpline:
If you face any problem while login into your UT Southwestern MyChart portal, you can contact the customer service department at 214-648-8888. Customer service is available from Mon to Fri from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.