my.odu.edu – MyOdu Portal Login
Old Dominion University Login
Old Dominion University, situated in the City of Norfolk, is a unique open exploration foundation that serves its understudies and improves the Commonwealth, the country, and the world through thorough scholarly projects, vital associations, and dynamic city engagement. They have a history together. At Old Dominion University, they are fourth-age veterans original understudies and the up and coming age of hazard taking business people who will develop their own tables as opposed to hanging tight for a seat at another’s.
ODU is Virginia’s enterprising disapproved of open doctoral exploration college with more than thorough scholastics, 24,000 understudies, an enthusiastic private network, and activities that contribute $2.6 billion every year to Virginia’s economy. Their educational program is intended to bring your abilities, devices, and point of view expected to find your fantasy employment, thoughts, and objectives to life. You will pick up the information, or dispatch your own business.
Monarch Key Login
To login open the page, shibboleth.odu.edu
- After the page opens at the center click on, ‘Crete your MIDAS account’ button.
- In the next screen provide the login details, and click on, ‘Login’ button.
- If you don’t have an account, click on, ‘Need an account?’ button. Enter your university ID number, your name, date of birth, gender, click on, ‘Submit’ button.
- If you have the activation code then enter the same to proceed.
- To reset the password, enter the MIDAS ID, university ID number, click on, ‘Submit’ button.
- If you are a guest, you will have to follow the prompts.
- To recover ID, enter the required details to proceed.
Frequently asked questions on Old Dominion University
- Could any of the office prerequisites be deferred?
Records from the establishment you got your four-year certification from and past can’t be postponed. Be that as it may, it is at the circumspection of your Graduate Program Director to postpone some other application prerequisites. You will get information from the GPD department of the college, as soon as you fill-up the application and submit them.
- Will I require any signed and official documents to apply for the college?
No, ODU can assess your application with informal records. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you are conceded and choose to select, you should give official records before you can enroll for classes.
- Is there a requirement for going again while I’m applying for college?
No, you just need to round out the required segments that relate to your program of intrigue. For instance, not all projects request a resume. It is basic that you acquaint yourself with your program’s necessities before applying.
- What kind of exam do I have to get in for enrollment?
A significant number of their alumni programs require a government sanctioned test as a component of the confirmation process.
- Can I apply for more than one graduation program in this college?
Indeed. You should make a subsequent application. Correspondence with the program chiefs in the two divisions is pivotal and understudies are urged to begin this discussion as right on time as could reasonably be expected.
To get further support call on, 757-683-3685. Fax: 757-683-6512. Send an email to, email@example.com. Or visit, 1000 Rollins Hall. Norfolk, VA 23529.