Paylocity Employee Login and Register
Paylocity, the Online Payroll & HCM Software Solutions, enables all the authorized employees assigned to access the Paylocity system by their company to log into their Paylocity Online Account and utilize the tools, features, and resources available to them.
Its is a cloud-based product that offers a unified platform that provides services in the areas of benefits, core HR, payroll, talent, and workforce management. It makes eligible employees get easy access to personal information, and communication tools; delivers the ability to recognize peers; enhances employee engagement, and increases the efficiency of their daily activities.
Register your Paylocity Login Account
Before beginning to access their Paylocity Online Account, the new employees who are enrolled in Paylocity must complete the self-registration to identify their Employee Account in the Paylocity system for the first-time. In order to do the user registration process and create the required login credentials, the Paylocity employee users will need to take the actions listed below.
- Go to Paylocity’s official website at www.paylocity.com
- Click on the “Log in” link at the topmost right-hand side of the homepage, or directly go to the access.paylocity.com page
- A separate page of Paylocity Login will be open. Scroll down and click the blue “Register New User” button under the ‘Login’ button.
- Then you have two options I have a Registration Passcode or I don’t have a registration Passcode.
- After that click on the I have Registration Passcode button.
- Then enetr your registration passcode and click on the continue button.
- After that, if you dont have a passcode click on the I don’t have a Registration passcode button.
- Entering the specific page, you need to input the Paylocity assigned Company ID in the first field.
- Then enter your full 9-digit Social Security Number and re-enter the SSN a second time in the following field to confirm the info.
- Enter your Home Zip Code before clicking the “Continue” button and proceed with the next steps.
Note that, you are not allowed to establish only one or two challenge questions, and they cannot be repeated. Each answer is limited to 80 characters.
And all the information you enter while registering yourPaylocity Employee Account must match the system provided by your company. For any confusion, you need to contact the administrator of your company as Paylocity is not authorized to speak directly with the employees.
Request for a Demo for Paylocity
If you want to use Paylocity services, you can request a demo service to know more about the services they provide. for that follow the steps bellow
- Open your browser and go to the www.paylocity.com link.
- Then click on the Request a Demo button at the top right side of the page, or go to www.paylocity.com/request-a-demo link
- After that enter your email, Phone, First Name, Last Name, Company, business zip code, Employee Count, and Job title.
- Then click on the Submit button.
Paylocity Login Step by Step Guide
Once you have successfully completed your user self-registration and set your Paylocity EmployeeAccount, you can log in to it to get access to the features and services you are provided with. To log in to the Paylocity application,
- Visit www.paylocity.com
- Go to the PaylocityLogin through the “Log in” link posted at the top right side of the screen.
- Enter your Company ID, Username, and Password associated with your Paylocity Account in their specific fields on the left side of the portal.
- Check the “Remember My Username” box to let the system automatically populate the Company Id and username on the computer that is used to apply the settings.
- Click the orange “Login” button to enter the main page of your Paylocity Account.
How to Recover Your Paylocity Online Account Login Information
The employees who forgot their Paylocity Online Account login details and are not able to access the system, need to go through the recovery procedure and retrieve the information or reset the password,
- Go to the access.paylocity.com page. then click on the Help link.
- After that click on the Forgot Username button.
- Then enetr your Last Name, Last 4 digits of your SSN excluding dashes and spaces, Confirm SSN, Home Zip Code, Phone or Email associated with the Username
- After that click on the Continue button.
- Again click on Forgot Company ID button to reset your Company id.
- Then add your Last Name, Last 4 digits of your SSN, Confirm SSN, Home Zip Code, Phone or Email
- Then click on the Continue button.
To Reset your Password, click the “Forgot Password?” link at the end of the password field and the following information.
- Company ID
- Phone or Email associated with the Username
Select your preferred option between “Text” and “Voice” to receive the instructions. Check the reCAPTCHA box indicating “I’m not a robot” and click the “Continue” button.
If the information that you enter will match those on the Paylocity file and the account is not locked out, a one-time passcode will be sent to you. Enter the 4-digit passcode into the specific field provided on the screen.
Respond to the login challenge questions with appropriate answers if required and you will be returned to the Paylocity login screen with your Company ID or Username or you will be prompted to create a new confidential password based on the recovery procedure.
Paylocity SSO Login Instruction
If you want to access your Paylocity Single Sign On login account follow these steps.
- Directly go to access.paylocity.com link.
- After that click on the Single Sign-On Login button.
- Then enetr your Company ID, or go to access.paylocity.com/Saml page.
- After that click on the Login with Single Sign-On button.
Paylocity FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
Q: How do I get money from Paylocity?
A: First access your Paylocity login account then go to the earnings tab, here you can find the Request Payment link.
Q: How long does it take Paylocity to direct deposit?
A: It needs at max 2-3 days to take paylocity to direct deposit.
Q: How much does Paylocity cost per month?
A: Paylocity cost per month at a minimum $39 per month.
Q: What is payroll lockout in Paylocity?
A: payroll lock is a way to secure your payroll data and ensure that no one makes any changes to it.
Paylocity Contact Information
If you have trouble logging in to your Paylocity Employee Account Online, you can call Paylocity Client Support at 1-888-873-8205.
Or Email service@Paylocity.com.