First National Bank & Legacy Visa Credit Card
First National Bank allows its customers to accept their Mail Offer online and apply for the First National Bank or Legacy Visa Credit Card and take advantage of the convenience as well as what the cards have to offer. Like to make everyday purchases, to dine out at restaurants, to shop online and every other place they use the card. In addition, the users can also manage the card account virtually from anywhere at any time over the internet.
First National Bank Credit Card Features & Benefits
First National Bank and Legacy Credit Cards are issued by First National Bank, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Benefits of having a First National Bank Credit Card are many such as
- You are in control of your purchases
- No hidden fees and no penalty APR
- Fraud coverage for lost or stolen card
- Make payments by mail, online, through MoneyGram or Western Union
- Secure Online Cardmember Account Access Service through the website and mobile app 24 hours a day and more.
How to Accept First National Bank Credit Card Mail Offer & Apply Online
Currently, only the selected individuals can respond to the First National Bank Credit Card Mail Offer and apply for a National Bank or Legacy Visa Credit Card online. Filling out the Acceptance form and completing the Online Application is fast, easy and secure with a personal Reservation Number and Access Code.
So, if you are a recipient of a First National Bank Legacy Visa Credit Card mail offer and would like to accept the offer online, have the invitation letter along with the Acceptance Form ready and then you can take the following steps to initiate the procedure.
- Visit First National Bank Legacy Visa Credit Card official website, firstnationalcc.com
- Click on the green “ACCEPT ONLINE” link found at the upper right or on the middle left of the homepage.
- Entering the designated page, type the Reservation Number and Access Code from the Acceptance Form you received in the mail into their respective boxes. (You can see an image below the entry fields to help you find those numbers if you are having difficulties locating it)
- Click on the “Continue” button and move forward to verify your mailing address.
After it is done successfully, you can proceed with the third step which is to complete the Acceptance Form providing the required details and verify the information. Follow the instruction on the screen and do as you will be prompted. If everything will going on correctly in the last step you will have the option to accept the offer and apply for a First National Bank Legacy Visa Credit Card.
To Respond First National Bank Credit Card Offer by Mail
Those, who do not want to go online to fill out the response form and wish to accept the First National Bank Visa Credit Card mail offer in the traditional way, can complete the Acceptance Form received with the offer letter and send it to the following address
PO Box 5097
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5097
First National Bank Credit Card Online Access
Upon the approval and received the new First National Bank or Legacy Visa Credit Card, the new members, as well as the existing cardholders, can enroll for online access and set up their online account. After that you can manage your card account online and get more control of the card activities utilizing all the tools and features available on First National Bank Online Cardmember Services or Mobile App. Like you can,
- Access the card account dashboard
- Download PDF of your account statement
- Enroll in and manage paperless statements
- View current balance and account details
- View payment and transaction history
- Make or cancel a payment
- Sign up for Autopay
- Edit User Profile i.e. Username, Password or Email
- Update account information such as an address, home, work, or other phone numbers
- Set up notification or email alerts
- Access customer service and FAQs and more
How to Register First National Bank Credit Card Online Account
In order to take the benefits of all the Online Cardmember Services listed above, the new user has to register and create their First National Bank Credit Card Online Account. For the account registration and to set up Online Access, the First National Bank or Legacy Visa Credit Cardholders may follow the guide provided below to begin.
- Go to First National Bank Legacy Visa Credit Card site, firstnationalcc.com
- Click the “ACCOUNT LOGIN” link from the right-hand side of the page.
- Entering the login portal, click on the “Register New User” found next to the login information entry fields.
- Input the requested details i.e. Account Number, Expiration Date, Card Security Code (Last 3 digits at the end of the signature panel on the back of the card), and the Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- Click the “Continue” button to proceed.
Complete all the procedure as you will be instructed and create your long username and password following the rules to set up your First National Bank Credit Card Online Account.
How to Log In First National Bank Credit Card Online Account
After you register for First National Bank Online Cardmember Services, you can manage your First National Bank or Legacy Visa Credit Card Account online 24/7. For logging in, you can
- Go to firstnationalcc.com
- Click on the orange “ACCOUNT LOGIN” link from the right of the page.
- Enter the Username and Password in the boxes specific for the info.
- Click the “Log In” button to access your card account.
How to Recover First National Bank Credit Card Online Account Login Info
The First National Bank Credit Card Online Account users, who forgot their login credentials, will be required to click the “Forgot User Name or Password?” link below the ‘Login’ button. On the ‘Recover User Name or Password’ page, click the “Continue” button and complete the security verification process to retrieve the username or reset the password. For Account Verification, you need to submit the following information.
- Account Number
- Expiration Date
- Card Security Code
- And the last 4 digits of your SSN.
A one-time passcode or OTP will be sent to you via either email or verified SMS depending on which delivery method is available or which one you selected. It is an extra layer of security to verify your identity and protect your information. Follow the online instruction and take the required steps to regain your First National Bank or Legacy Visa Credit Card Online Account Access.
Also Read : Apply Discover Credit Card Online
For questions regarding First National Bank Credit Card Mail Offer call at 1-605-782-3391
Or, you can also write to
First National Credit Card
PO Box 5097
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5097
To report a lost or stolen First National or Legacy Visa Credit Card, dial 888-883-9824
Mailing Address to send payments:
First National Credit Card
PO Box 2496
Omaha, NE 68103-2496