Discover Card Online Application with Invitation
The consumers who have received a prescreened offer letter inviting them to apply for a specific Discover Credit Card can respond to the offer mail online. Applying with the personalized invitation number maximizes the chance of approval for a new Discover card as well as make it easy for the applicants to complete the application procedure over the web. The application portal is safe and all of your information will be protected by Discover high-security standards.
So, if you are a Discover Credit Card Mail Offer recipient and want to grab the offered opportunity, keep your invitation letter package ready and follow the steps right below to begin the application online. It is safe, secure and convenient.
- Visit the Discover Card Application Respond to a Mail Offer webpage at www.discover.com/it
- Enter the 23-digit Invitation Number located at the bottom of your offer letter that you received in the mail.
- Click the “Continue” button to proceed.
As a pre-selected customer, some information on the application form will be auto-filled. So, it will not take much time to complete the rest, review the rates, rewards and other important disclosures and submit your preferred Discover Credit Card application.
To Find Your Mail Offer
Those people having a problem to locate their Mail Offer will need to click the respective link provided in the right of the of Invitation Number field next to ‘Can’t find your invitation number?’ of the page and submit the following pieces of information.
- First Name
- Middle Name (optional)
- Last Name
- Suffix (optional)
- Last four digits of the applicant’s Social Security Number
Select if you are a student or not; click on the checkbox below to indicate that you understand and agree to the statement. Lastly, hit the “Find My Offer” button to identify you and search for your offer. The process is fast, secure and will not affect your credit score.
Also Read : How To Activate Chase Credit Card Online
How to See Discover Pre-Approved Credit Card Offer Online
Just in case you do not receive any pre-approved credit card offer mail in which you are invited to apply for a specific Discover credit card but you want to become a pre-approved, you can complete a short online form providing Discover some of your basic personal and financial information so that they can determine the offers available to you. To initiate the procedure, you can
- Visit www.discovercard.com/application/prequal Enter your name, address, city, state, zip code and select if you are a student with a job
- Type your total annual gross income that includes your salary, wages, bonus pay, tips, commissions, income from interest, dividends, retirement benefits, and rental property. If you are 21 or over, you may include another person’s income available to you like a spouse or domestic partner.
- Provide your monthly housing or rent payment amount. If you have no monthly housing payment enter “0” and choose your housing status
- Select if you have a checking or debit account or savings, IRA or money market account.
- Enter your Date of Birth and Social Security Number and choose what card benefit is most important for you among cash back, travel rewards, balance transfer, and others.
If you would like to receive your pre-approval and application decision as well as future disclosure and other important information about the Discover Card Account electronically instead of paper, click the checkbox to accept the terms and conditions.
You also need to check the second box to authorize discover to obtain your personal credit report and other information from one or more credit reporting agencies to check the eligibility of your credit card offer before hitting the “Check Now” button. There is no impact on your credit to view offers.
How to Check your Discover Credit Card Application Status
After your Discover Credit Card Online Application is complete or if you have already submitted an application before but did not receive a result can check the status of your application anytime through the internet. For that, you can
- Go to Discover Card Application Respond to a Mail Offer webpage at www.discover.com/it
- Click on the “check your status” link at the right bottom of the page.
- Enter your full 9-digit Social Security Number and 5-digit Zip Code in their respective fields.
- Click the “Continue” button
How to Activate a New Discover Credit Card Online
If approved for a Discover Credit Card Account, you can activate the card online after it is sent to you by mail. To do that, you do not even create or log in any account with Discover. For activating a new Discover Card, you will need to
- Visit Activate Your New Discover Card page at Discover Credit Card Activate
- Select how you would like to proceed.
- For without logging inactivation, input some primary cardholder’s details like Date of Birth, Last 4 digits of SSN, 16-digit Account Number of the new card, Expiration Date, and 3-digit Sequence ID following the letter A.
- If you choose to log in, then enter the User ID and Password of your Discover Online Account
- Click the “Continue” button and follow the prompts to activate your new Discover Credit Card.
A couple of Discover card design picture indicating the required information have been posted at the right side of the page to help you locate the details you need for the activation.
Also Read : Apply For Merrick Bank Online Offer
Discover Credit Card Member Benefits
Discover offers a number of different rewards, travel, cashback, secured, student and business credit cards. You can apply for the card apt for your or for the card you got the offer mail. Here is a list of benefits that you can enjoy with almost all of Discover Credit Card.
- Credit Card rewards i.e. Cash Back Bonus to Discover It Miles to earn, redeem and pay.
- Cashback Match or Discover Match to automatically match all the miles and cash back earned at the end of the first year automatically
- $0 Fraud Liability for unauthorized on unauthorized purchases
- Enhanced account security; data breaches; chip technology; freeze account etc.
- Social Security Number and New Account Alerts
- Report lost or stolen cards
- Free overnight card delivery by request
- Credit Scorecard with FICO Credit Score
- Extended product warranty
- No Annual Fee; No Overtime Fee
- US-based customer service and more
Discover Credit Card Customer Service Number 1-800-347-2683 (US) and 1-801-902-3100 (Outside the US) available 24 hours a day.
Discover Credit Card Customer Service General Inquiries Mailing Address:
Discover Financial Services
P.O. Box 30943
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0943