My hr KP Login Overview:
Kaiser Permanente is a health care company, based in the United States. It is one of the most extensive nonprofit health care plans in the United States. Kaiser Permanente operates 39 Hospitals and 700 medical offices with more than 300,000 employees which include 63,306 nurses and 23,271 doctors. This health care company was founded by Henry J. Kaiser and Sidney R. Garfield in the year 1945. In order to maintain such a large health care unit and its employees, Kaiser Permanente has designed an online portal to help its employees manage their information efficiently. Employees of Kaiser Permanente must log in to the online portal to check their work schedules, pay stubs, benefits program, emplacement details, and much more. You can access all this information anywhere, any time. But you need to register yourself to get all the job-related alerts and information from your company.
Employee benefits of my HR Kaiser Permanente Online portal:
- Employees of Kaiser Permanente can check their daily work schedule on the employee login portal.
- They are covered with medical benefits including mental, vision, and dental care.
- The employees can check their pay stubs on the online portal.
- They’re also covered with life insurance and disability coverage.
- Employees can access their pay roles on the login portal.
- They can also get an option of working from home and are offered flexible work timing.
- Employees of Kaiser Permanente tuition reimbursement and education opportunities.
- They are also provided with a 401K retirement plan.
- Kaiser Permanente offers their employees vacations and sick leaves.
- All the employees of this company get assistance programs and health care facilities.
How to Login to MY HR Kaiser Permanente Account:
To create a new employee account on the My Hr Kp login portal you must read the instructions describe below –
- Visit the official website of Kaiser Login by typing the URL: hrconnect.kp.org in your address bar.
- After visiting the Kaiser login portal you will notice a pop-up window asking you about your current work location.
- Select the location where you work from the available list.
- You will be taken to the HR KP employee login portal.
- Press the “sign on” button and input your login credentials i.e. your national user id and your secret password under the login space.
- Then press the sign-on button to access your My hr KP employee account.
How to retrieve your employee login credentials of MY HR Kp portal:
If you are unable to recall your login credentials or your access is denied to your employee account then keep reading the steps given below to retrieve your user id and password of MY HR KP employee account.
- Go to the official website of MY HR Kaiser Permanente hrconnect.kp.org
- After reaching the web portal click on the sign-in button.
- You will be redirected to the My HR KP login page.
- If you need to retrieve your user id then click on “forget NU id” below the user id tab.
- Then enter your first name and last name in the given boxes.
- Choose your date of birth and hit the continue button.
- Follow the instructions provided by the web portal to recover your forgotten user id.
How to retrieve your My Hr Kp Login password.
- Visit MY HR Kaiser Login Page hrconnect.kp.org and click on the “Sign On” button
- On the Kaiser Login Page, click the “forgot password” link underneath the password tab.
- You will be asked to enter your national user id and choose your date of birth.
- Press the continue button and follow the instruction to reset your password.
Activate your Kaiser Login single sign-on account:
- If you are a new employee of Kaiser Permanente then you must activate your account first to get all the benefits offered on the My Hr KP login portal.
- Visit kpim.kp.org .
- Now enter your national user id in the activate your account tab and press the continue button.
- Those who are regular employees or contractors are requested to type the last 4 digits of SSN.
- But if you are working outside the United State then you should enter your first name last name and date of birth. Then press the continue tab.
- Now you should create a strong password and retype the same password in the next column to confirm it.
- Set up 5 security question and their answer to establish your identity in case you lost your login credentials.
- At last, hit the continue button and complete the remaining process.
How to Access Kaiser Employer Login Account
- To access your Kaiser Employer account visit account.kp.org/business
- Then under the Employer tab click ” Sign in to view your account dashboard “
- On the next page enter your user id and password and click the “Sign in” button to log in to your kaiser employer account.
Contact information of Kaiser Permanente:
Customer support (Chinese): 1-800-757-7585