www.sling.com – Manage your Sling TV Online
Activate Sling TV :
The sling allows you to stream live and on-request amusement quickly on your number one gadgets. Watch famous news, sports, and amusement channels beginning at $35 each month with no contract.
Customize your setup with class explicit channel assortments and premium decisions that match your inclinations like News, Sports, and Lifestyle.
Features of Sling TV:
- Select Sling Orange, Sling Blue, or a definitive setup of Sling Orange. Sling Blue to gain admittance to the best live TV channels.
- Browse SLING Orange or SLING Blue for just $35/month, or get both for just $50/month.
- You can even switch between base administrations at whatever point you need for no additional expense.
Sling TV Login:
- For the login open the webpage www.sling.com
- After the page opens at top right click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
- In the next screen enter username or email, password hit on ‘Sign in’ button.
Recover Sling TV Login Information:
- To recover the login details open the page www.sling.com
- Once the page appears in the login widget click on ‘Forgot your password button.
- In the next screen provide account email click on ‘Submit’ button.
- For username recovery enter your name, last four numbers of your card hit on ‘Next’ button.
- If you are not a sling user you have to check their packages.
Also Read : How to Access Ancestry Account
Sling Package Information for Customers:
- Sling TV Packages and Channels: Sling TV’s bundles are somewhat confounding. In the first place, there’s Sling Orange for $35 per month that incorporates around 30 stations like ESPN, CNN, Disney Channel, TNT, A&E and Lifetime. Also for $35 each month, Sling Blue proposals around 50 stations, yet it does exclude everything in Sling Orange. Here’s a model: You get ESPN with Sling Orange, however, that organization isn’t essential for Sling Blue, which has FS1 several different games networks. The third alternative is Sling Orange + Blue, a mix of the initial two plans, for $50 per month.
- Sling TV Include DVR: All Sling TV bundles currently accompany 50 hours of cloud DVR. In the event that that is adequately not, you can pay an extra $5/month for 200 hours of storage. They found the DVR work simple to utilize and adored having the option to stop, rewind and quick forward through my shows. Sling Orange limits clients to a solitary stream, while Sling Blue permits you to watch on three screens at a time.
- Sling TV Compatible Streaming Devices: You can stream Sling TV on your cell phone, PC or tablet from anyplace, however imagine a scenario in which you simply need to watch it on the TV set in your lounge. Not a problem! If you’re simply beginning, consider a Roku Express or Amazon Fire TV Stick. They’re both reasonable options. Like every single real time feature, Sling TV requires a fast web association.
- Sling TV Navigation: Sling TV has different menus to help you discover something to watch, yet I incline toward the matrix manage. They found that it’s the simplest method to peruse and didn’t need a lot of time to become familiar with it’s very much like a conventional satellite TV direct. Simply climb, down, left or option to perceive what’s right now on TV or coming up on each channel, as long as seven days in advance.
- Sling TV Free Trial and Sign-Up Offers: Sling TV normally has a free preliminary for new supporters, however the organization is known to offer different arrangements consistently, as $10 off for the primary month of service. There are likewise regular gadget offers. For instance, they got a free Roku Express when they pursued Sling TV and paid for one month of administration. This offer wasn’t accessible with the free preliminary.
Sling TV Customer Help:
For more help call on 888-309-0838.