Eppicard Com Mississippi Login
Eppicard Com Mississippi Login is a benefits card issued by the State of Mississippi. Using the card one can make payments. It is a secure debit card which allows the users to make payments and access other benefits. Using the Card you can access the amount you have in your EPPICard account. The card is simply a safe and simple way to approach the funds you receive from the State through the benefit programs.
Using the EPPICard one can get a discount at many retailers and pay bills. The State of Mississippi backs the card for sending money to people for child support, welfare programs, and unemployment compensation.
What is the EPPICard?
We have briefly discussed the EPPICard in the paragraph above. Basically, the card has been issued by the State of Mississippi, Department of Human Services and Division of Economic Assistance. It is all about child support, welfare programs, and unemployment compensation. If you have the card you can receive these benefits.
Moreover, you can use EPPICard to make payments and bill payments. It can fetch you discounts and is a secure way to make payments. Cardholders can sign in to view their account and card balance online. Read on for detailed information to the EPPICard account login, activation and check balance.
How to Log into Eppicard Com Mississippi
- Visit the login page. www.eppicard.com/msedcclient
- Provide the User ID and click ‘Login’.
- Provide the password in the next page in order to sign into EPPIcard account.
Forgot User ID
- Users who have lost user id go to the login page.
- Tap on the ‘Forgot User ID?’ link.
- Enter the information required ahead and you can reset id.
How Do I Check My EPPIcard Balance?
- If you are an EPPIcard holder you can check the balance using a free Mobile Balance Inquiry service.
- Call on 1-800-961-8423.
- Now select ‘Account Services’ from the main menu.
- Choose the next prompt and you will find the balance.
How Do I Activate My EPPIcard?
- For card activation call 1-866-461-4095.
- Next, you need to create a PIN.
- For pin creation, you need to enter Card Number, Social Security Number, and Date of Birth.
- Sign your name at the backside of your EPPIcard.
- Now you can begin using it.
How to Transfer Money from EPPIcard
- For making a money transfer one needs to call 1-888-393-5866.
- Enter the card number and PIN to proceed.
- Select option 2 from the prompt.
- Select option 4.
- Enter the amount to be transferred in dollars and cents using the * key.
Also Read : Online Login Guide For Engrade WV Account
We hope that we have provided you a detailed guide to the EPPICard Mississippi Login. You can access a wide range of features once you sign in. Once logged in the user can view available balance, shop seamlessly with the EPPICard, get free access to the account online and enjoy the low fee charged over services used.