AISD Portal Online Account Login
Austin ISD enables all the members enrolled in the Austin Independent School District Online Access to log into their AISD AccountonAISD Portal on the web and access the information about their students. The site is designed to be secure and accessible only by the authorized users who have the right login credentials conveniently from the computer and mobile devices connected with the internet.
Your access to this AISD Portal helps you use the online registration system for the students new to Austin ISD, find their schools assignments, do the curricular and extra-curricular activities, take the tests, view the grades, check the students’ progress, stay well-informed about the school program as well as important information and much more.
How to Log InAISD Portal OnlineAccount
AISD parents, guardians, students, employees, and community members who register online and create their online account, can take the following steps to log in the Austin ISDsafely and securely and take the benefits of the features, tools, and resources available to them.
- Go to AISD Portal, www.portal.austinisd.org
- Type your AISD Online Account Username in the specific box in the middle of the page.
- Click the “Continue” button to enter the password associated to that account.
- Click the “Log In” button to use the AISD Portal and access your account.
How to Recover Your AISD PortalLogin Information
Have you lost your AISD Online Account Username and Password and can’t log into the AISD Portal? You can find out or reset the information with the self-help tools provided on the login page of the site. To initiate the recovery procedure, theAISD Portal users can follow the brief guide provided below.
- Open the AISD Portal Login Page www.portal.austinisd.org
- Click the “Forgot Password” link above the right end of the ‘Username’ field.
- After you are directed to the ‘AISD Portal Help Links’ page, you will need to select “Forgot My Username” or “Forgot My Password” link based on your requirements.
- To retrieve the username, you have to submit the Email Address associated with your AISD Online Account.
- And for resetting the password, you will be required to enter the Username of your AISD account.
- Click the “Next” button to proceed with the next steps.
If you moved forward for the username recovery, your AISD Online Account Username will be sent to the email address you provided and those who went for the password changing will receive a reset email containing a link and the required instructions on how they can successfully create a new password and regain the account access.
About Austin Independent School District
Austin ISD is the fifth largest school district in Texas consisting of 130 elementary, middle, high, early college, academy, magnet, alternative, and community school. AISD educating more than 8000 students has a diverse student community including children from all economic levels and backgrounds. Established in 1881, the school district supports over 94 languages with 7 languages other than English including Chinese, Japanese, and American Sign Language.
Also Read : How To Login In GiftNetOnline Account
Austin Independent School District Main Contact Number: 512-414-1700
AISD Parent Cloud Support: 512-414-9187
Austin Independent School District
1111 W. Sixth St.
Austin TN 78703