Marston’s PLC Customer Satisfaction Survey
If you have visited a Marston’s pub recently, tell them how they did that day and get a chance to win a free meal for 2 up to a total value of £25 every month. To grab this outstanding opportunity, all you have to do is complete Marston’s PLC Customer Satisfaction Survey based on your experience on that recent visit to the pub. At the conclusion of the survey, you will receive a free entry into a prize draw for your chance to win the prize.
Marston’s PLC Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Prize
The prize is a £25 voucher to spend on food or drink in a single transaction in the pub you visited and got the survey invitation or £1000 in InMoment’s daily prize draw contest. The prize cannot be used to purchase alcohol in Marston’s Scottish pubs.
Marston’s Survey Sweepstakes Rules & Requirements
In order to participate in the promotion offered by Marston’s Inns and Taverns and join the sweepstakes, all the entrants will need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- You must be a UK resident and 18 years old or above
- You must not be an employee of the promoter, Marston’s PLC or InMoment, their immediate family or household members or anyone else professionally involved with the promotion.
- You need to visit a participating Marston’s pub and make a purchase to receive a receipt containing a survey invitation and survey code to enter the Prize Draw contest online.
- Must complete the survey and submit your online entry within a month from the date of your visit to Marston’s.
Marston’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Entry
There are two ways you can enter into the Marston’s PLC Customer Satisfaction Monthly Prize Draw- online and by mail. Below are a brief guide provided for both of them to help you complete the promotion entry right way.
- Visit the official Marston’s PLC Online Survey site, www.tell-twoforone.co.uk or access the specific URL on your Marston’s receipt
- Enter the Survey Code from your receipt to ensure your feedback reaches the manager of the Marston’s pub you visited. (See the exemplary receipt image posted at the right side if you have any difficulty to locate the information on your original receipt copy).
- Click on the “Next” button to begin the survey.
- Complete the survey based on your latest visit to Marston’s and submit the required details to be entered into the applicable Monthly Period of the Prize Draw.
Alternatively, you can take part in the Marston’s Prize Draw Contest at any time during the promotion without any purchase or completing any survey by mail. For that, you need to send an envelope with your first name, last name, name of your nearest participating Marston’s pub, home telephone number, full address, and email address to InMoment. The mailing address of InMoment is
C/O Marston’s £25 Prize Draw
Temple Point, 1 Temple Row
Birmingham, B2 5LG, UK
- No more than one entry to the prize draw entry per customer is allowed every 10 calendar days. Extra entries will be invalid and not eligible to win the prize.
- In each calendar month throughout the duration of the promotion, one winner will be randomly drawn and contacted within 6 weeks following the end of the relevant month.
- Winners will be notified by the contact details they submitted during the entry time
- All the winning entrants will be contacted by the promoter for the delivery of the prize and they must respond within 14 days to that.
- The voucher must be presented during the prize redemption and used by the date shown on it.
- The promotion and prize draw is run in conjunction with Marston’s and InMoment. To view the full terms and conditions, click the link at the bottom of the survey entry page.
Marston’s PLC, trading as Marston’s Inn and Taverns, is one of the top pub businesses and the leading brewer of premium cask and bottled beers with more than 1700 pubs in the UK. Started by John Marston in 1953, the company has been running pubs and brewing beer in one form or another for over 180 years. Until 2007, the company was known as Wolverhampton and Dudley Breweries plc. And then it was rebranded as Marston’s.
Also Read : Complet Slim Chickens Listens Survey
Marston’s Phone Number: 01902-711811
Fax: 01902 429136