Guide to Login Into Citibank Account:
Citibank is a very popular bank in the USA which offers financial services to its customers. It was started in 1812 in New York. Citibank has 2649 branches in 19 countries. Citibank offers online banking services to their customers which help them to access their accounts easily. In this post, we have included all the activities related to Citibank online banking.
Benefits of online banking:
Online banking is perhaps the easiest way to access your account in a matter of seconds. You don’t need to visit a physical branch for fund transfer or other bank-related activities. You can easily pay your bills and even schedule a transfer from your account. All you need is just an internet connection and a secure browser to access your existing account and check your account balance.
The Registration Process for Citibank Online Banking:
To avail of the benefits and services offered by Citibank, you have to register/sign up for a Citibank online banking account. Given below is the easy process to register yourself on Citibank online banking portal.
- To visit the official website of the Citibank online banking portal, enter the URL: citi.com in your address bar.
- On the homepage of Citibank, you will see a sign-on tab located on the right side of the web page.
- Click on the link “Register for online access” placed below the Sign On button.
- On the new page enter your credit/ debit card number in the provided space.
- Or you can also enter your bank account/loan account number.
- Then click on the “continue set up” tab.
- Now you need to enter the last four digits of SSN for verification purposes.
- Follow the instructions displayed on your screen to create a user-id and password for your account.
The login process for Citibank online banking:
After registering yourself on the Citibank portal you can now login to your online banking account and use all online banking features offered by Citibank.
- To log in to your Citibank online account, you need to type the URL: citi.com in the address bar of a secure web browser.
- You will notice a login space on the right side of the Citibank portal.
- Under the Sign On tab, enter your user-id.
- Then type your password in the blank field.
- Click on the “Remember my user-id” box if you are using your personal device. Never perform this function using public systems for the safety of your data.
- At last, press the “Sign On” button highlighted in blue color.
Retrieve a forgotten user name/password:
- Access the link: citi.com to visit the official website of Citibank.
- Once you have reached the site, go to the login space.
- Click on the “forget user-id” link underneath the sign-on option.
- Chose any of the following options linked to your user-id:
ATM card number
Credit card number:
- Mortgage account holders must provide their e-mail address by choosing the 2nd option
- Then press the continue button and complete the rest of the process to retrieve your user-id
- To recover your password go to the home page of the “CITIBANK” portal and click on the “forgot password” link under the login section.
- Perform the same steps as you have done during user-id recovery.
- Click on the continue button and follow the instructions to set a new password for your account.
Apply for a Citibank credit card:
- Go to the official banking website of Citibank.
- Scroll to the left side of the webpage and click on the “credit cards” option in the top menu.
- Click on the link “view all credit cards”.
- Now you will be able to check and compare all the featured credit cards offered by Citibank.
- Choose the one you want and click on the option “learn more and apply”.
- Go to the bottom end of the page and press the button “Apply now”.
- Fill up all the information asked by the banking portal in the form.
- Click on the “terms & condition” check box.
- Press the “agree & submit” button to end the process.
How to activate your Citibank credit card?
- Visit the banking website of Citibank.
- Click the “Activate a card” link under the log-in section.
- On the activation, page enter your card number.
- Press the continue tab to activate your Citibank credit card.
Locate your nearest branch:
- Go to the Citibank login portal.
- Click on the ATM/Branch on the top right corner of the webpage.
- Enter your location and click on the search button to get the address location of your nearest Citibank branch.
Contact details of Citibank:
For account opening: 1-800-347-9700
For credit card: 1-877-645-3708
P.O. Box 790398
St. Louis, MO 63179