American Express is one of the oldest financial institutions across the world. Their key business is AMEX Cards, which is a major swiping credit card in the US market. The headquarter of this company is located in the Battery Park City neighbourhood of Lower Manhattan in New York City. If you have received a new American Express credit card, then the first thing is to activate the card. Without activating your AMEX Credit Card, you cannot use your card.
How to Activate American Express Credit Card
These are the following methods that you can use to activate your American Express Credit Card:
Confirm American Express Card Online:
It is quite easy to activate the AMEX Credit Card. You can easily activate your AMEX credit card online. You will require your card number and 4 digits of card ID to activate the card. You just have to follow these instructions to activate your credit card:
- Firstly, you have to visit this link americanexpress.com/confirmcard
- There, on the given field, provide the 15-digit card number and 4-digit card number.
- After entering all the required details, you just have to click on the Confirm option.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to activate your AMEX Credit Card.
Confirm American Express Card by Phone:
You might be aware that the AMEX Card can be confirmed by calling on the American Express hotline. This process is convenient for many people because there is no need to fill in any kind of details or go through the registration and login process. You just have to call them and request the confirmation of your AMEX Credit Card. To activate your card, you have to dial 1-800-362-6033. After calling this number, simply follow the on-call instructions to activate your AMEX Credit Card.
Some Best AMEX Credit Card Apply:
AMEX provides several credit cards for their customers. Their credit card has a card available for pretty much anyone, including credit card beginners, road warriors, casual travellers, and business travellers. These are some of the best credit cards offered by AMEX:
- The Platinum Card:
The AMEX Platinum Card is unmatched when it comes to the benefits and travel perks. If you want to access the hotel’s elite status and annual statement credits, then this card is well worth the high annual fee.
- American Express Gold Card:
This credit card is not just a nice card to look at. This card provides 4 points for every dollar at restaurants and US supermarkets. There is also an up to $120 annual dining credit at Grubhub, Seamless, Ruth’s Chris Steak House, etc.
- Blue Cash Preferred Card:
If you want a cash-back credit card, then the Blue Cash Preferred Card is a perfect option. You will receive a great return across a wide range of bonus categories, a solid welcome bonus, and a low annual fee.
- The Business Platinum Card:
The Business Platinum Card is a great card for frequent travellers looking to add a touch of luxury to their business trips. Although this credit card comes with a high annual fee, you are also getting a ton of valuable benefits in return. They include generous annual travel credit, unparalleled lounge across that including American Express Centurion Lounges, and more.
How to Apply for AMEX Credit Card:
If you don’t have an American Express Credit Card, then follow these easy instructions below:
- Firstly, you need to visit this link www.americanexpress.com.
- Then, choose the Credit Card option and select the View All Credit Cards option.
- Then, under any specific credit card, you just need to select the Learn More option.
- You have to provide all the required details on the given fields and select the Continue to Terms option.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to complete the AMEX credit card application.
American Express Customer Service:
If you have any queries about the AMEX Credit Card, you can contact the customer service department.
Credit Cards Contact Details: 1-800-528-4800
Apply by Phone: 1-800-243-3888
Pay Your AMEX Credit Card Bill: 1-800-472-9297
Get Cash in Advance: 1-800-227-4669