Comcast Employee Login
www.my-benefits.ehr.com is developed by the Comcast Corporation for their employees. Through this employee portal, employees can check payroll details, several benefits, salary, and policies. The Comcast Employee Portal helps the employees to access their benefits, see the previous pay stubs, view schedules, request time off, print tax forms, and other HR needs.
Registered members can easily access the Comcast Employee Portal online by providing correct login credentials. So, if you are searching for anything related to Comcast Employee Portal, then continue reading this article about Comcast Employee Login guide.
Through this article, we will help you with the Comcast Employee Benefits, and the Comcast Employee Login guide. Here, we have tried to cover almost everything that you need to access the Comcast Employee portal.
About Comcast Employee Portal
Comcast employees can easily access their employee portal through my-benefits.ehr.com. With the Comcast Employee Login, employees can access their payroll details, salary and policies, and serials of benefits. This employee portal helps all the employees to access their benefits, check schedules, see the previous pay stubs, request time off, print tax forms, and other HR needs.
Registered members of Comcast can access the employee portal with login credentials. Through this portal, employees can also check salary, policy details, and manage their work schedule, and do many other tasks that help them to work smartly with less workload.
So, if you work for Comcast and want to use this employee portal, then you have to read this article till the end to know more about this portal.
Comcast Employee Portal Features
Comcast Employee Login provides easy access to the following benefits:
- You can check your payroll, paystub, and other payment-related details
- Set up a direct deposit
- Access the pension plans, medical and dental benefits, and health insurance
- Explore new ideas
- Wonderful employee discounts
- Employees take are given daily
- You can update your personal information, such as date of birth, email ID, mailing address, etc.
Requirements to Access the Comcast Employee Login Portal
These are some basic requirements that you need to access the Comcast Employee Login portal:
- You must have the URL for the Comcast Employee Login portal
- Comcast Employee Login Credentials – Enterprise ID and Password
- You have to be an active employee at Comcast
- Required a fast and secure web connection
- Need a device to connect to the website, such as PC Smartphone or Tablet
How to Access the Comcast Employee Login
It is quite easy to access the Comcast Employee Login portal. You can easily access the Comcast Employee Login portal with the above-mentioned requirements. You just have to follow these easy instructions below to access your employee login portal:
- Firstly, you have to visit this link my-benefits.ehr.com
- From there, you just need to click on the Comcast Employee Log In
- You have to provide your UPN or Email on the given field and click on the Next button.
- There, you have to provide your password in the given spaces and click on the sign-in option.
- If your provided credentials are correct, you will be logged in to your Comcast Employee Login
How to Reset Password of Comcast Employee Login Portal
Not remembering a password does not mean, you cannot access your Comcast Employee Login portal. You have to follow these simple instructions below to reset your employee account password:
- Firstly, you need to visit this link my-benefits.ehr.com
- From there, you just have to click on the Comcast Employee Login
- There, you need to input your UPN or Email Address and click on the Next button.
- Then, on that page, you just have to click on the Can’t access your account option.
- You have to select how would you like to get your security code and click on the Next button.
- After that, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to reset the password of the Comcast Employee login
Comcast Employee Helpdesk
If you need any help or have any queries about the Comcast Employee Login, then you have to contact the customer service department.
Call Benefits Service Center: 1-(844)-405-2085
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do you get free cable if you work for Comcast?
A: Comcast employees in serviceable areas will get free XFINITY TV and internet services. They will also get the discounted Voice and Home options – an annual savings of around $3,000.
Q: How do I get my w2s from Comcast?
A: You have to reach out to HR Service Delivery at 877-909-4748 and then select option 5.
Q: Do Comcast employees get an Xfinity Mobile discount?
A: Comcast employees will get courtesy services such as free digital TV and Internet service, deeply discounted phone service, mobile broadband, and home security service. They will also get technical support. The employees of Comcast can also access discounts at a variety of national retailers.
Q: What is Comcast Flex time?
A: You will get 64 paid sick days off, which is called Flex Time Off. You can use the Flex Time Off for other issues we well when you don’t have any more vacation time off. You can use 5 flex days however you want. If you do not use them, then you can cash them out.
Q: How much does Comcast match in 401k?
A: According to the company’s website, Comcast provides automatic 401k enrolment along with matching contributions up to 6% of an employee’s eligible pay.
This article is all about the Comcast Employee login. Through this article, we have tried to provide all the necessary details that you need to know to access your employee portal. Here, in this article, we have included information about employee benefits, login requirements, Comcast Employee Login, and a password reset guide. If you follow the above-mentioned steps very carefully, then there should not be any problem while login to your employee account. But still, if you face any problem while login in, feel free to contact the customer service department.