What is Alcon Multifocal Contact Lenses?
Multifocal is a Contact Lenses offered by Alcon to the people who don’t want to spend much on their eye care treatment and also suffering from presbyopia disease.
Why Do You Need Multifocal?
If you are belonging from the age group of 4o and above there is always a high chance for you to suffer from Presbyopia. Now you are thinking about what is Presbyopia? Right!
Well, Presbyopia is a very common eye disease happens generally to above 40 age group people when they lost their focus on things up-close.
Why Choose Alcon Multifocal Contact Lenses?
Alcon Multifocal Contact Lenses has been particularly designed to provide you better visibility at all distance. It is not like the other lenses which only gives you near or farsightedness.
It has also been made keeping the comfort in mind and it also has the water Gradient Technology which gives your lenses a soothing cushion of moisture.
Lenses Offered By Alcon:
DAILIES TOTAL1® Multifocal Contact Lenses
- Water gradient technology
- Comfort that last
- No cleaning required
DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® Multifocal Contact Lenses
- This has been designed to address presbyopiaProvides crisp
- you can get a clear vision
- Start each day with a new lens
AIR OPTIX® plus Hydraglyde® Multifocal Contact Lenses
- Wearing this lens you can get a clear vision at all distances, near through far.
- Smooth transition between a wide range of distances.
- Enjoy comfort throughout the wearing period.
How to Get Free Trial and Rebate Offer from Multifocal Lenses
Anyone above 14 years of old can join in this Eye Care Program. Once you joined you will get a certificate along with the existing offers. For that, you just need to register yourself with them. Just follow the below steps to do so.
- First, open your browser and click on www.visioncare.alcon.com/multifocal
- Then click on the “Free Trial” option
- You need to Sign Up with your email
- Then enter your First Name
- Last Name
- Enter your Email Address
- Create your Password
- And then confirm your password (Please remember that your password must be 8 characters )
- Then choose the Lenses you wish to have
- Now enter your DOB and your Zip code
- And then click on the Continue Button.
Next, you will get a welcome email and you may print this letter before you met the eye care specialist for the checkup.
How to Find an Eye Specialist?
If you are looking for an eye specialist who can prescribe you an Alcon Multifocal lenses just do follow the below steps.
- Open your browser and click on www.visioncare.alcon.com/multifocal There you will find an option “Find An Eye Doctor”
- Just click on that link you will be taken to the map where you can find the suitable doctor for you who can prescribe you the Multifocal Lenses.
- If you don’t find any doctor then just click on the option “Search From Pin”
- Then you need to enter your Zip Code and find the best consultant for you.
Also Read : Access And Login In IMVU Online Account
Alcon Eye Care Contact:
6201 South Freeway
Fort Worth, TX 76134-2001