Welcome to Child Care Attendance Automation (CCAA) Login Portal
The Child Care Attendance Automation Portal is developed by the Work Force Solutions. If you are authorized to access the portal you can sign in using any internet connected device such as a smartphone, computer or laptop. New users need to register for online account access. The web portal can be accessed at WorkForceSolutionsChildCare.com/CCAA. If you open the website of the Child Care Attendance you will find the login section through which you can access account.
CCAA Login Portal Overview
If you log into the CCAA portal is issued by the Work Force Solutions. Well, we are sure you might be having an array of questions related to the portal. It is also commonly denoted as the Texas Workforce Commission Provider Web Portal. It assists the healthcare provider to view their attendance, referrals and temporary user id and password. Logging in a user can access referrals, attendance information and much more.
Now if you are thinking that how should you get started with accessing the web portal. Certainly, you get access to a temporary user id and password. So you can access account and get an array of information. Read the guide below for how to log into Child Care Attendance Automation.
What all do you need for CCAA Login
Prior to getting started with logging into your CCAA account, you need to ensure that you have a few things. Read on to know why to prepare before logging in.
- Have an Internet Connected device– To successful signing into your account you need to have a web-enabled smartphone, computer or laptop.
- Check your device– If you are using a tablet or laptop you should check whether it supports the latest version of a browser and is capable of being connected to the web.
- Browser– As mentioned above you must have an updated version of the Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari.
- Remember Login Credentials– The foremost thing about logging in is your username and password. You must remember your login particulars. If you are signing in for the first time you will have your temporary username and password.
- TWC Staff Only ID– The TWC Staff Only ID section would be found on the login section. This is for the staff of the TWC. Hence, if you are staff you must have the id handy.
How to Log into Child Care Attendance Automation (CCAA)
- If you have an active account at the Child Care Attendance Automation (CCAA) you can log into your account at the web portal.
- To begin open the website of the Child Care Attendance Automation (CCAA). www.workforcesolutionschildcare.com/ccaa
- As the website opens there will be the login widget at the bottom.
- Enter the login and password and click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Anyone who has lost their login password need to open the login page of the Child Care Attendance Automation (CCAA).
- Now as the website opens look for the ‘forgot password’ which is at the bottom of the login section.
- Click on it and you will be directed to a new page.
- The ‘forgot password’ page will ask for your user id. Enter your user id and click on ‘Submit’.
Download CCAA Login Instructions and User Manual
Individuals who need a complete walkthrough to the WorkForceSolutionsChildCare.com/CCAA portal may download the login instructions and the user manual.
- To download the CCAA Login portal you need to open the website. This is the same webpage which can be used to log in.
- At the top of the screen, there will be a section labeled ‘Program Materials’.
- Under which there will be a link that reads ‘Login Instructions and User Manual’.
- Click on it and the manual will be downloaded. Open it and you are ready to go.
Also Read : Photobucket Album Login Process
In the end, the WorkForceSolutionsChildCare.com/CCAA Login portal seems to be easy to use. Howbeit, if you have trouble signing in you can access account with the help of the guide provided above.