www.wessonoilsettlement.com – How To File Claim For Wesson Oil Settlement
Wesson ‘Natural’ Cooking Oil Lawsuit and Settlement
Wesson is a cooking oil brand of vegetable oil manufactured by ConAgra food in Memphis, Tennessee. Wesson generally sale Wesson Cottonseed oil, Wesson canola oil, corn oil, Soybean oil, Sunflower oil,
A Class action lawsuit claim has been filed against ConAgra food in 2011 for miss advertising of their product as “100% Natural” when they used genetically modified corn and soy its oil.
ConAgra agreed to pay Class Members, as well as provide injunctive assistance, to end the Wesson cooking oil class action lawsuit.
Class Members can claim 15¢ for each Wesson cooking oil product purchased during the appropriate timeframe.
Eligibility for filling Wesson Oil Settlement Claim:
To file a lawsuit claim against the ConAgra food you need to need to fulfill the below eligibility criteria.
- If you have purchased any Wesson barn cooking oil including Wesson Vegetable Oil, Wesson Canola Oil, Wesson Corn Oil, and Wesson Best Blend for your own non-commercial use then you are eligible of the claim.
- The purchase should be done within the below mentioned dated in the below-mentioned states.
|California||June 28, 2007, through July 1, 2017|
|Colorado||January 12, 2009, through July 1, 2017|
|Florida||January 12, 2008, through July 1, 2017|
|Illinois||January 12, 2007, through July 1, 2017|
|Indiana||January 12, 2006, through July 1, 2017|
|Nebraska||January 12, 2008, through July 1, 2017|
|New York||January 12, 2008, through July 1, 2017|
|Ohio||January 12, 2010, through July 1, 2017|
|Oregon||January 12, 2006, through July 1, 2017|
|South Dakota||January 12, 2006, through July 1, 2017|
|Texas||January 12, 2010, through July 1, 2017|
Rules associated with the Wesson Oil settlement Claim:
If you are eligible for the Wesson Oil settlement Claim then you should also obey the associated rules with the claim:
- If you have not purchased any Wesson product and if you not live in California, Colorado, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Nebraska, New York, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, and Texas then you are not eligible to file the claim.
- Only one claim form may be submitted per household
- The claim form should be submitted on or before August 22, 2019.
How to file a Wesson Oil settlement Claim:
If you meet all the eligibility criteria to file a claim then you should follow the below process to file your claim.
Open the official website of the Wesson settlement with the link www.wessonoilsettlement.com. Click on the “File a Claim” tab. On the Next page click on the “File a Claim” button. After that you need to enter the below details:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Physical Address
- Zip Code
- Email address
- Phone number
After filling in all the details select the household you reside and the purchase period.
If your Household address at the time of purchase of Wesson Oil Products during the above applicable Class Period differs from the address provided above, provide your Household address at the time of purchase below:
- Household address
- Zip code
Check the box to verify that only one Claim Form has been submitted per Household, which is defined as all persons residing at the same physical address.
Enter the unit of the items.
Check the box to verify that each of the above purchase units was for private, household use, and not purchases for commercial use or catering operations.
Check the box if you are providing proof of purchase receipts in support of your Claim Form. You may submit a claim for up to 30 units without providing proof of purchase. There is no limit on the number of units you can claim for which you submit proof of purchase. Proof of purchase means itemized retail sales receipts showing, at a minimum, the name of the product, and the date, place, and amount of purchase.
Then click on the “Save AND Proceed” button.
You can also download the Claim Form from the link www.wessonoilsettlement.com/Claim-Form
After filling in all the details put the form in an envelope and send it to Wesson Oil Settlement c/o JND Legal Administration P.O. Box 91249 Seattle, WA 98111-9349
Wesson Oil settlement Class Members Award:
- Class members will receive $0.15 for each Wesson Oil purchased up to 30 unit without showing any purchase receipt
- With the purchase receipts, you can claim more than 30 units.
How Claim will be received:
The Claim request form should be submitted within August 22, 2019, and after the final date of hearing 10/07/2019, the claim will be delivered to your provided address.
Additional Information Related to Wesson Oil Settlement:
- The case name is In re ConAgra Foods Inc., Case No. 2:11-cv-05379, in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
- This case is assigned to United States District Judge Cormac J. Carney.
- Conagra will not advertise, market or sell Wesson Oil Products as “non-GMO” unless the claim is certified by an independent third-party certification organization
- Fund of $575,000 to be allocated to members of the New York and Oregon state classes who submit Valid Claim forms.
Wesson Oil Settlement
C/o JND Legal Administration
PO Box 91249
Seattle, WA 98111-9349