www.wctcpasettlement.com – File Claiming Process For Parker V.Universal Settlement
Parker V. Universal Lawsuit and Settlement
A settlement has been reached in a class action lawsuit claiming that Legend Pictures, LLC, Legendary Pictures Funding, LLC, Applied Analytics Solutions, LLC, Hand stack PBC, and Universal Pictures has sent text messages to the consumer’s cell phones in the promotion of the Movie “Warcraft” using a automatic dialling system without consumer consent, which is against the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) 47 U.S.C. § 227.
However, the defendant has denied all the allegations in the lawsuit and the final decision is yet to be taken. Go through this article you will be able to know about the all useful details related to Parker V. Universal Settlement.
Eligibility Criteria for Parker V. Universal Settlement Claim:
To file the settlement claim you need to meet the below eligibility criteria at first. This class action settlement is divided into four categories; if you fall into one of these four categories then you are eligible for the settlement:
- ATDS Class: ATDS call is all the persons in the US who have received one or more text messages of the Warcraft text messaging program
- Internal Do not Class: Internal Do not Class is all the persons in the US who have received one or more text messages of the Warcraft text messaging program although they have registered not to receive any promotional SMS
- National Do not Class: National Do not Class Internal Do not Class is all the persons in the US who have received one or more text messages of the Warcraft text messaging program instead of registering their number to National Do Not Call registry for 30 days period
- Out of Time Class: Out of Time Class is all the persons in the US who have received one or more text messages of the Warcraft text messaging program before 8 AM and after 9 PM
Rules Associated with Parker V. Universal Settlement:
After fulfilling the eligibility criteria to file a claim or to receive a claim you need to follow the rules associated with the Parker V. Universal Settlement:
- The claim form should be submitted by 11:59 P.M. EST on July 10, 2019.
- If you exclude yourself from the settlement you will not receive any claim
- You need to be a legal resident of the US
- You will not receive any claim if you fail to submit the claim form with the time period
How to File a Claim for Parker V. Universal Settlement:
To file your claim for the Parker V. Universal lawsuit settlement you need to follow the below process:
Open the official website the Parker V. Universal Settlement with the link www.wctcpasettlement.com. Then click on the “File a Claim” section. Enter your class member id and click on the “File a Claim” option. On the next page you need to enter the below details:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Current Address
- Email address
- Current Telephone Number
You can also download the claim form with the link www.wctcpasettlement.com/Claim-Form. Fill the form and sent it to Parker v. Universal Settlement, c/o JND Legal Administration, P.O. Box 91234, Seattle, WA 98111.
How to Know Parker V. Universal Settlement Class Member ID:
To submit your claim you need to know your Class member ID. If you do not know your class member id then you can email to Settlement Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Parker V. Universal Settlement Class Members Award:
Defendants have agreed to make $19,225,515 available to pay individuals who submit valid claim forms, settlement administration costs, attorneys’ fees, a service award to the Class Representatives, and costs and expenses of the litigation.
- The ATDS Class members will be awarded $35
- Internal-Do- Not-Call, National Do-Not-Call, and Out of Time classes will be awarded $50
Also Read : How To File A Claim In Murphy Oil USA Settlement
How Claim will be received:
Payments to Settlement Class Members will be made only after the Court grants Final Approval to the Settlement. If there are appeals, resolving them can take time.
Additional Information Related to Parker V. Universal Settlement:
- The case name is Parker, et al. v. Universal Pictures, et al., M.D. Fla. Case No. 6:16-CV-01193-CEM-DCI
- Total settlement amount is $19,225,515
- The Court has appointed the following lawyers Edmund A. Normand NORMAND PLLC and William C. Gray GRAY LLC as “Class Counsel” to represent all members of the Settlement Class.
- The fees and expenses awarded by the Court will be deducted from the Total Settlement Value
Parker v. Universal Settlement
C/o JND Legal Administration
P.O. Box 91234
Seattle, WA 98111