www.storeopinion.ca – Take Loblaws Survey and Win a $100 Gift Card
Overview of Loblaws:
Loblaws Inc. is a Canadian supermarket chain with stores located in the provinces of British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario, and Quebec. Headquartered in Brampton, Ontario, Loblaws is a subsidiary of Loblaw Companies Limited, Canada’s largest food distributor. You can find a wide range of departments under one roof in these Supermarkets. You could have unlimited the choice of brands within each product category. As these huge companies produce and procure in vast quantities, they are able to offer products at handsome discounts. This will lead to a good amount of saving which most of the times we end up spending on items that were initially not on our list.
In recent days Loblaws Inc. is conducting a survey by the name Store Opinion so that they can understand customer needs and their satisfaction level. For participating in this survey, you just need to visit their survey website www.storeopinion.ca to share your valuable feedback about your recent shopping experience. When you complete the Loblaws Survey, you will get one entry to their sweepstakes where you can Win 1 of 2 Prizes of a $1,000 PC Gift Card or you can have 1 Million PC Optimum Points every month via draw.
Who Are Eligible for Store Opinion:
- You should be a legal resident of Canada to participate in this survey.
- Employees of Loblaws, Subsidiaries, and affiliates are not allowed to participate in this survey.
- You need to be at least above the minority age limit.
Important Rules of Store Opinion:
- You have to make a purchase to be eligible for the survey.
- You have to complete the online survey within 7days of your visit.
- There is no entry limit per person per entry period.
- The survey is available in English, French, Chinese & Hindi language only.
- Employees of Loblaws and affiliates cannot participate.
How to Take Store Opinion Survey:
There are two procedures to enter into Loblaws Feedback Sweepstakes –
Online Survey (Purchase Required)
- You have to make a purchase from any of the participating Loblaws store.
- Invitation to the online survey will be printed on your receipt.
- You have to browse the official survey website www.storeopinion.ca
- Enter the 19 or 21 digit survey code printed on your Loblaws receipt.
- Then you have to enter the following info printed on your receipt:-
- Full name
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- You need to complete the online survey within 7 days of your receipt date.
- You have to answer all the survey questions based on your recent experience.
- When you complete the online survey and entry form, you get 1 entry to the sweepstakes.
- Each receipt is valid for the one online survey.
- There is an entry limit of 1 per person for each entry period.
Phone (Purchase not Required)
- You have to make a purchase from a participating store to take the phone survey.
- You must dial the official survey number 1-800-531-2928
- After dialing you need to enter the 19 or 21 digit survey code printed on your receipt using the dial-pad.
- You have to complete the phone survey within 7 days of purchase.
- You have to answer all the pre-recorded survey questions based on your recent experience.
- You can use the Interactive Voice Response (I.V.R) to take the phone survey.
- The moment you complete the phone survey, you get 1 entry to the contest.
- Please note that each receipt is valid for one phone survey.
- There is no limit on entries per person in a month.
About the Loblaws Sweepstakes Period and Entry Periods –
The sweepstakes period for Loblaws Feedback begins on 1st January of each calendar year and ends on 31st December of the following year. There will be 12 separate entry periods during the entire sweepstakes period. The duration of each entry period is 1 month approx and a separate random draw will be held for each entry period. Non-winning entries are not rolled over to the next entry period. The lucky draw is held around the 14th day of each following month. Regardless of entry method, there is no entry limit per person per month.
Prizes to be Won:
The winners of StoreOpinion Canada Survey are allowed to choose among either of these 2 prizes:-
- $1,000 PC Gift Card
- 1 Million PC Optimum Points
Prize Rules of Loblaws Feedback–
The prize rules may differ as follow depending upon the selections of the winners.
If you win PC Gift Card
- You can use this PC gift card at any participating Loblaws
- This gift card is not transferable or non-exchangeable.
- You cannot redeem this PC Gift Card for cash.
If You Win PC Optimum Points
- You can avail this prize only if you a member of PC Optimum.
- This is a reward program of Loblaws Group.
- You have to provide the same e-mail address that you had used to sign-up for the PC Optimum rewards program in order to avail these points
Loblaws Survey Winners –
During the 12 entry periods, 2 winners will be selected randomly from each. So overall there will be 24 winners.
Notification Procedure to the Winners –
- Winners of Store Opinion Canada Survey will be notified via phone call, within 4 days of the lucky draw.
- You have to answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question correctly without external help.
- Potential winner has to sign and return a standard declaration and release form within 7 days of receiving the notification letter.
- If they failed to contact a winner or the winner fails to submit the declaration and release form in time, the prize will be forfeit.
- An alternate winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries.
How to Claim the Winner List:
You can browse the below link to view the updated list of Store Opinion Canada winners –