www.seegertvpfchangssettlement.com – Claim Setlement For Seegrert V.P.F Changs China Bistro
Seegert V. P.F. Chang’s China Bistro Inc. Claim Settlement
P.F. Chang’s China Bistro is a US-based Asian themed casual dining restaurant chain. This restaurant was founded in 1993 by Paul Fleming and Philip Chiang.
A class action lawsuit settlement claim was filed against P.F. Chang’s China Bistro claiming that P.F. Chang’s utilized a Credit Card Transaction Form that contained pre-printed spaces designated for filling in the telephone number and email address of the cardholder in violation of the Song Beverly Credit Card Act, Civil Code section 1747.08.
If you are an eligible class action member then you can file your claim. To know how to file your claim go through the below article.
Eligibility Criteria to File a Claim for P.F. Chang’s China Bistro:
To file a settlement claim against P.F. Chang’s China Bistro you need to meet the eligibility criteria first. The eligibility criteria are:
- You need to be a legal resident of the US
- You should visit P.F. Chang’s China Bistro restaurant within the time period May 3, 2016, to February 22, 2019, and should have to make a transaction using your credit card
How to Check P.F. Chang’s China Bistro Claim Settlement Eligibility:
If you are still not sure still you are eligible for the claim or not, you can write the Settlement Administrator for free help.
The address of the Settlement Administrator is Seegert v. P.F. Chang’s China Bistro Inc., c/o JND Legal Administration, P.O. Box 91323, Seattle, WA 98111-9423.
Rules Associated with the Seegert V. P.F. Chang’s China Bistro Inc. Settlement:
If you’re an eligible class action member and thinking to file a class action settlement then you should also follow the rules associated with this settlement:
- To qualify for the cash reward you need to send a claim form
- The claim form should be submitted before midnight(Pacific) on June 7, 2019
- If you exclude yourself from this lawsuit you will not eligible to claim the lawsuit prize
How to File a Claim for Seegert V. P.F. Chang’s China Bistro Inc. Settlement:
Visited P.F. Chang’s China Bistro restaurant within May 3, 2016, to February 22, 2019 time period then you are an eligible person to file your claim. To file a claim you need to follow the below process:
- Open the official website of the Seegert V. P.F. Chang’s China Bistro Inc. The settlement with the link www.seegertvpfchangssettlement.com
- Click on the “File a Claim” section
- Enter your Claim ID then click on the “File a Claim” button
On the next page, you need to fill up the claim form with the below details.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Current Address
- Email address
- Current Telephone Number
- Enter the purchase Information
After filling in all the details you need to click on the “Submit” option.
You can also download the form from the link www.seegertvpfchangssettlement.com/Claim-Form. Fill in the form with all the necessary details and send to Seegert v. P.F. Chang’s China Bistro Inc., c/o JND Legal Administration, P.O. Box 91323, Seattle, WA 98111-9423.
How to know the Seegert V. P.F. Chang’s China Bistro Inc. Settlement Claim ID:
If you are not sure what is your Claim ID then you can send a mail to the Settlement Administrator for your Claim ID number at info@SeegertVPFChangsSettlement.com
Seegert V. P.F. Chang’s China Bistro Inc. Settlement Class Members Award:
The total amount of $1,000,000 maximum settlement is to be funded by P.F. Chang’s China Bistro. Each class member shall receive a $1000 cash prize in the form of a cheque, but the exact amount yet to be decided.
Seegert V. P.F. Chang’s China Bistro Inc. Settlement Rules:
- The actual amount of the cash settlements will be approximately $550,000 divided by the number of timely and valid Claims submitted
- Cash settlements are limited to one per Authorized Claimant regardless of the number of transactions entered into by the Authorized Claimant during the Class Period
Additional Information related to P.F. Chang’s China Bistro Inc. Settlement:
- The case name is Harley Seegert v. P.F Chang’s China Bistro, Inc., Case No. 37-2017-00016131- CU-MC-CTL
- Court-appointed lawyers for class members will ask the Court for up to $358,000, to be paid from the settlement fund, as fees and expenses for investigating the facts, litigating the case, and negotiating the settlement.
- A final hearing date is July 12, 2019, at 1:30 PM
Seegert v. P.F. Chang’s China Bistro Inc.
C/o JND Legal Administration
P.O. Box 91323
Seattle, WA 98111-9423