www.sears.com – How To Login And Register In Sears Credit Card
Sears Credit Card Online Account Login & Application :
Citi provides the Sears Credit Card holders a safe and secure online portal to manage their card account online and enjoy all the features and benefits of the service. Using this digital platform, the Sears Credit Card users can pay the bills, track account activity, activate and set alerts, get exclusive offers and more at any time any device easily at their convenience.
How to Register for Sears Credit Card Online Access
In order to access the Sears Credit Card Account online and get more from it, the card members need to register their card and create an online account for the first time. To initiate the registration procedure, have your Sear Card nearby and follow the steps listed below.
- Visit the Sears Credit Card Login Site at www.citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/Register
- Entering the portal, click the “Register Your Card” found at the bottom of the Sign-On tab at the left-hand side of the page.
- On the registration page, complete all the fields with the requested info i.e. Card Number, Name as it appears on the card, CVV or Security Code located at the end of the signature panel on the back of your card, and the Last 4 digits of the Primary Cardholder’s SSN
- Click the “Verify” button
If your provided information is correct and the verification is successfully done, you will be prompted to set up your Sears Credit Card Online Account. Complete all the steps appropriately and create the required login credentials for online access.
How to Log In Sears Credit Card Online Account
Once the registration is finished and you have established your Sears Credit Card Online Account, you can log in to it and start enjoying all the benefits of your online account. For logging in, you can
- Go to the Sears Credit Card Login Portal at www.pay.searscard.com
- Navigate to the left side of the page and enter the User ID associated with your Sears Credit Card Online Account in the first field of the Sign-On box
- Check the “Remember My User ID” box if you want to store the info on the specific device you are using to speed up the future login process.
- Input the Password that you have created during the account registration in the next field.
- Click on the orange “Sign On” button to access your Sears Credit Card account online.
How to Recover Your Sears Card Online Account Login Information
The Sears Credit Card Online Account users, who have forgotten their login credentials, can recover them and regain access to their online account.
To get started, click the “Retrieve User ID” or “Reset Password”, which one is applicable for you, and enter the following information to verify your card information.
- Card Number (If you have the Sears Credit Cardon your hand)
- Name as it appears on the Card
- Security Code (If the Cardis withyou)
- Last 4 digits of the Primary Cardholder’s SSN
- Security Code if you have the card or Phone Number
Click the “Verify” button. If all the provided information is correct, you will be instructed how you can find the User ID or set a new password.For security reason, it is recommended to change your password at least once every six months.
How to Apply for a Sears Credit Card Online
If you are not a Sears Credit Card consumer and want to have one, you can apply for it online from the Sears Credit Card Online Account portal.
Before applying, note that the Sears Credit Card is offered to the residents of the United States and its Territories. To apply for the card, you must be at least 18 years of age. Signing up for a new Sears Credit Card online is simple and easy and does not take much time to complete.
To initiate your Sears Credit Card application on the web you will need to click the“Not A Cardholder? Apply Now” link located at the bottom left corner of the middle blue section of the portal. ‘Apply for aSears Credit Card or Sears Mastercard’ will be open. Choose from two Sears Credit Cards and click the “APPLY NOW” button under your select card.
On the application page, you will need to enter some of your personal, contact and financial information such as
- Name (First Name, Middle Initial, and Last Name)
- Email Address
- Street Address (No PO Box)
- Zip Code
- Primary Phone Number (Mobileor Home)
- Monthly Mortgage or Rent Payment
- Residence Status
- Total Annual Net Income
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
Review Account Terms and Details; read the statements, disclosures and other conditions related to theSears credit card account you are applying for. Check the two boxes of the agreement, and click the “Submit Application” button when you are done.
You may be asked to provide your driving license or other identifying document sin the following steps. Complete all the procedure and wait to see the result of your Sears credit card online application.
Sears Credit Card Features & Benefits
Upon the approval of a new Sears Credit Card account, the cardholders can enjoy a number of special offers, perks, discounts, etc. Here is a short list of the benefits that are available for opening a new Sears Credit card account.
- Saving and the value on your favorite brands, with special financing on select product categories, special offers, exclusive events and coupon at Sears in-store and online purchases
- Account Protection including $0 fraud liability on unauthorized purchases and Citi Identity Theft Resolution
- Easy Card Management with 24/7 Access and bill payment through the Sears Credit Card Online Account
- No Annual Fee
Sears Master card Credit Card Benefits
Apart from those, Sears MasterCard holders can get some additional offers and benefits like
- Spend $30 on qualifying purchases in the first 30 days of a new Sears Mastercard approval and get $20 as a statement credit
- Earn points on everyday purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants, Sears & Kmart, and all other eligible purchases.
- Take advantage of the Shop Your Way Additional Category Earn Program to earn more points in more places
- Use the card on eligible purchases at worldwide locations and more.
For Technical Assistance at login trouble, call the Customer Support at1-800-815-7701
To report a lost or stolen card, dial 1-800-819-9000
Mail Payment Address
P.O. Box 9001055
Louisville, KY 40290-1055