CorrLinks Online Account Login :
CorrLinksoffers the people to subscribe to CorrLinks services and communicate with their loved ones incarcerated in prison. By signing up for the service and using its online system users can add inmates with whom they wish to communicate and send e-massages.
CorrLinks is established through a relationship between Advanced Technologies Group (ATG) and correctional agencies. Charges for using the site depends on the agreement with Correctional Agency. It is provided for free or a nominal fee specific to each service and each agency. Each CorrLinks service fee is displayed at the time of the transaction request.
There is no charge with communication with inmates housed in Federal Bureau of Prisons Institutions. But if you are communicating with an inmate at a subscribing state or county facility, you must fund your CorrLinks account via a Mastercard or Visa credit card payment.
How to Register & Create CorrLinks Account Online
In order to obtain CorrLinks services, you need to be registered with the site and create an account online. Here is a short guide provided below to help you enroll in CorrLinks Services.
- Visit CorrLinks official website, www.corrlinks.com
- Click the “Register” button below the ‘New User’ box in the middle of the portal to be directed to the Sign-Up page.
- Enter your First Name as it appears on the credit card. (Used for verification of financial transaction or upgrading to a Premier Account)
- In the second field, type your last name.
- Enter the Email address and re-type the info in the following field for confirmation.
- Create a password minimum of 8 characters that must include 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase, and 1 number and re-enter the new password once again.
- Insert the identification code (It is documented in the invitation email if you received any)
Select the checkbox to state that you are over 18 and have read and agree to the terms and conditions. Solve the reCAPTCHA to cut down the spam and click the “Next” button to move forward. Follow the prompts as you instructed; provide the requested info and complete the CorrLinks Account Set Up process.
How to Log In CorrLinks Online Account
Once you have registered with the CorrLinks site, you can log into the system and access your CorrLinks account as well as utilize the services as per your subscription. For logging in, you can
- Go to www.corrlinks.com
- Enter the Email Address and password associated with yourCorrLinks Online Account in their specific field on the ‘Login’ area located at the left-hand side of the portal.
- Click the “Login” button.
If you do not remember the account password, click the “Forgot your password?” link below the entry field of the field, and enter Email Address linked to your CorrLinks Account. You will receive a password resetting email with necessary instruction on how you can generate a new password of the account and regain your CorrLinks Access.
Also Read : AMU Online Learning Account Login Process
How to Send a message in CorrLinks
By logging into your CorrLinks Online Account, you will be able to add inmates to your address book with the inmate numbers. To communicate with a federal inmate, you will be required to add them with the identification code sent by email on your file. Once they are added, you can start to compose and send new messages. To send a message with yourCorrLinks Online Account, you can follow the steps provided below.
- Log into your CorrLinks Online Account at www.corrlinks.com
- Click “Mailbox” and then “New Message”
- Select “Click to add recipients” and place a check in the box next to the inmate’s name
- Click on “Ok”
- Enter the subject and type your message
- Click the “Send” button when you finish.
Messages are generally delivered by the institution staffs at their chosen time. They have the final authority for the delivery of any and all messages. They may review it, hold it, or reject it and if a letter is rejected; no fee will be refunded.
For any inquiries, you can check the “FAQ” page to find the answers. Or, go to the “Customer Support” Page; select your issue and you will be prompted what you need to do. All the links are provided at the bottom of the CorrLinks site.