Community College of Allegheny County offers its students and employees to access theCCAC’s Blackboard, course management system used for internet, hybrid and technology supported courses. By logging into the Blackboard, the students can take their Online Learning courses using all the tools, resources, features and services allotted to them over the web at their convenience.
Even in some non-online learning courses at CCAC, the instructor may put course materials into the Blackboard for the students to access the content online and enable them to do other activities CCAC Blackboard like view the grades, submit assignments, join the discussion, access calendar, see the institution announcements, stay well informed with the course related important information, and more.
Requirements for CCAC Blackboard Access
You do not need to install or download any additional software to your computer to take the classes for which you have enrolled in the CCAC Distance Learning Blackboard System. Computer settings with minimum technical requirements and all the software that are included with your Windows operating system, i.e. Notepad and MS Internet Explorer, are enough to take your lesson in Blackboard.
But you must have a Network Identification orNetID Username and Password to enter the CCACBlackboard course site. The NetID account provides the students and employees with one main network account to use the CCAC’s network resources or log into any service including academic email and webpages, college PCs, library resources from off-campus and the Blackboard course.
The internet and hybrid students of CCACDistance Learning Course will receive a letter containing the information regarding their NetID Account and Password from the Online Learning Center which usually starts to send out the information three weeks before the semester begins.
The letters are mailed all the students registering up to two business days prior to the start of the semester. If you register late and do not have access to the CCAC Blackboard Learn, you will need to contact your instructors.
The returning students use their existingNetIDUsername and Password from the previous semester to continue to access CCAC Blackboard.
How to Log In CCAC’s Blackboard Online
Access to CCAC’s Blackboard System is available prior to the beginning of the semester and the students will not have access to their registered courses until the first day of their class. Though it is recommended to log into the Blackboard early to resolve the potential login problems before the first day of the semester begins.
In order to log into the Blackboard, have your CCAC Student Network Account’s NetID login credentials ready and then you can follow the steps provided below.
- Visit Community College of Allegheny County official website, www.ccac.edu. Navigate to the bottom right side of the homepage and click the Blackboard logo.
- Or, go to CCAC Blackboard Learn portal directly at www.courses.ccac.edu
- Enter the username and password of your NetID account in their respective fields in the ‘Login Here’ section.
- Click the “Login” button.
If you successfully log into the Blackboard, you will have immediate access to have course labeled ‘Welcome: Start Here”, the orientation site for students registered with the Online Learning Courses atCCAC on the first day of the term.
How to Create or Reset CCAC Blackboard Login Information
The CCAC students and staff, who are new to the CCAC Blackboard as well as the members who do not remember their NetIDAccount Login info to access the Blackboard system, can take the following steps to create a NetID account and change or reset its password.
- Access theCCAC Blackboard Portal www.courses.ccac.edu
- Click on the “Forgot Your Password?” link found below the entry fields on the ‘Login Here’ box to be directed to the NetID Self-Service Portal, www.netid.ccac.edu.
- Entering theCCAC Account Management page, click the “Next” button.
- Complete the security verification process by entering the letters provided on the page in the textbox to help ensure the security of your account information.
- Enter your 7-digit Colleague or Student ID, found on your Photo ID card or other College documents, assigned by CCAC. An example of the ID indicating the location of the number is displayed on the page to help you find the info.
- Click the ‘Next’ button to validate the ID and follow the online instructions to create a new NetID account or reset the password based on your need to gain your CCAC Blackboard Access.
The students and employees who have lost their CCAC Photo Id or do not have access to the card, will be required to click the “Forgot your colleague?” link and provide their SSN, First Name, Last Name, and Date of Birth to obtain the Student ID and initiate the NetID Account Management process.
Also Read : How To Online Account Login In TCI
Community College of Allegheny County is a community college in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania with four campuses. Apart from the main campuses, it has centers taking classes.CCAC offers over 150 programs in associate degrees, certificates, and diploma courses and distance learning online courses. The college provides a full campus life including athletics, social organization, honor societies, service clubs, student services, the Honors Program and more.
For any issue regardingCCAC Blackboard Access or NetID, you are referred to contact your localCCAC Open lobby calling the CCACITS ServiceDesk or send an email.
ServiceDeskPhone Number: 412-237-8700
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org