AMU Online Learning Account Login :
AMU, American Military University, lets the learners log in to the system to take their online classes as well as access all the learning tools available to them. With AMU Online Learning Account Access, the students can attend their scheduled online classes, find assignments, view test scores, submit tasks, interact with the educators, join forums, and more of their time in their spaces.
Benefits&Features of AMU Online Learning
AMU gives the opportunity to the learners, especially who are deployed to a remote base, manage a demanding job or run a busy household, to learn with flexibility. Here are a few benefits that the AMU learners can experience by logging into the website.
- The asynchronous format makes the users enable to work on their time on their scheduled assignments
- Easy to plan schedule as most of the program courses’ online classes start monthly and run 8 or 16 weeks
- Learn from the expert professors located across the country and interact with via message board, visual presentation, and videos.
- Stay connected to classmates and teachers through the discussion board, blogs, forums, and other social media.
- Increase your comfort level with web technology, a useful and highly valued skill in any career.
- Use the online learning tools, APUS library, study resources, and academic advisors and much more.
How to Log In AMU Online Account
In order to access American Military University Login portal, you must have been registered with the system and keep the required credentials at ready. Then you need to open a web browser and complete a few simple steps as given below.
- Go to AMU site at www.amu.apus.edu
- Click the “Log in” link found at the top right corner of the homepage
- Select the right options from Student, Alumni, and Faculty based on our requirements
- Entering the login portal, type the Student ID or Faculty ID and Password in their respective fields in the middle of the page
- Click on the “SUBMIT” button.
How to Recover AMU Online Account Login Information
The students as well as the faculties of AMU, who have lost their AMU Online Account User ID and Password, can recover or reset them by the help of the tools provided on the American Military University System login page.
To begin the Id retrieval or password resetting procedure, click the “Forgot ID” or “Forgot Password?” link located at the bottom side of the login box. Choose the category between Student and Faculty Member and provide the requested information.
Student including alumni and applicant will need to enter their
- Student ID (only for password resetting)
- Last Name
- Last 4 digits of Social Security Number
- Birth month, day and year
And the AMU faculties will be required to input their
- Faculty ID (for password resetting)
- Last Name
- ZIP Code
How to Apply for AMU Admission Online
If you want to take American Military University admission, you can complete an online application to register for your preferred AMU course. This admission application creates your formal educational record at the AMU system. There is no application fee, no financial obligation to apply and it takes only about 15 minutes of your time.
For that, visit www.amu.apus.edu. Scroll down and click the “APPLY NOW” button on the middle bottom of the page. You will be directed to the homepage of the student application. Reaching there, click the “BEGIN APPLICATION” below the text and provide the following information to start.
- First Name (Used for your financial aid, tuition assistance, transcripts, and diploma)
- Middle Name (Optional)
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number & Type
The email address and the phone number are required to receive important messages timely from the University.
Also Read : How To Login In NetSpend Prepaid Account Online
Permanent Address Details
- Street Address
- Apartment or Suite Number
- ZIP Code
- ZIP Code Extension
Then check the box below the entry fields if the shipping address is not the same as the permanent address and provide the information as mentioned above.
AMU or American Military University is a member school of American Public University System/APUS. APUS, a private, for-profit, online learning institution,is accredited by the HCR (Higher Learning Commissions) and a wholly owned subsidiary of American Public Education, Inc. The institution offers online degrees and certificates on bachelors, masters, associates, and doctoral programs.
AMU Contact information
AMU Student Service Number: 877-755-2787
Email Address: email@example.com
Headquarters and Academic offices Mailing Address:
111 West Congress Street
Charles Town, WV 25414