Application Process for World of Hyatt Credit Card :
World of Hyatt Credit Card is one of the best hotel cards, available in the market. With this credit card, you can earn 4x points on all Hyatt spending and you will also get a category 1 to 4 free night award each year. Hyatt rewards points are very valuable hotel points, where you will get free nights starting only at 5,000 points.
Benefits of World of Hyatt Credit Card :
There are several benefits that you can access through the World of Hyatt Credit Card. You will get the following benefits:
- With the World of Hyatt Credit Card, you will get a two-tiered sign up bonus worth up to 60,000 points. Each Hyatt rewards points value is 1.7 cents each, so the full 60,000 points will be worth $1,020.
- You will get 30,000 bonus points after the spending of $3,000 on the purchase within the first three months of your account opening.
- You can also earn up to 30,000 more points. Hyatt provides 2 points for each $1 on purchases that normally earn just 1 bonus point per $1.
- Earn up to 2 bonus points per $1 spent at restaurants.
- You will get 2 bonus points per $1 spent on airline tickets purchases directly from the airline.
- On fitness club and gym memberships, you will get to earn 2 bonus points per $1 spent.
- You will receive 2 bonus points for every $1 spent on local transit and commuting.
Rates and Fees of World of Hyatt Credit Card :
Interest Rates and Interest Charges:
- APR for Purchase: The purchase APR of this card is between 15.99% to 22.99%, depending on your creditworthiness.
- APR for Balance Transfer: The balance transfer APR of this card is between 15.99% to 22.99%, based on your creditworthiness.
- APR for Cash Advance: Your cash advance APR on this card is 24.99%. But the APR may vary depending on the market-based prime rate.
- Minimum Interest Charge: None.
- Annual Fee: World of Hyatt Credit Card charges an annual fee of $95.
- Balance Transfer Fee: The balance transfer fee of this card is $5 or a minimum of 5% of the transferred amount, whichever is greater.
- Cash Advance Fee: The cash advance fee of this card is $10 or a minimum of 5% of the transferred amount, whichever is greater.
- Foreign Transactions Fee: You would not be charging any additional fee for the foreign transaction.
- Late Payment Fee: If you cannot make the payment for your credit card bill by the due date, then you will be charging the late payment fee up to $40.
Simple Way to Apply for World of Hyatt Credit Card :
It is quite easy to apply for the World of Hyatt Credit Card. You just have to provide few basic details to complete your application process. You just have to follow these simple instructions below to complete the application for the World of Hyatt Credit Card:
- Firstly, you need to click on this link www.gethyattcard.com.
- Then, there on that page, you just have to click on the Apply Now option.
- You have to provide your name, date of birth, mother maiden’s name, your Tax ID type, and details.
- Then, provide your residential address on the given fields.
- You have to provide your financial details, such as the type of residence, primary source of income, and total gross annual income.
- Then, check the box, I’ve read and agree to the above.
- After entering all the necessary details, you just need to click on the Submit button.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to complete the application for the World of Hyatt Credit Card.
Also Read : Stein Mart Credit Card Login
How to Pay Your World of Hyatt Credit Card Bill :
There are several options available to pay your World of Hyatt Credit Card bill. You can easily pay your World of Hyatt Credit Card bill by following any of these following methods:
Online Payment Method:
Chase is the issuer of the World of Hyatt Credit Card. You can easily pay your credit card bill through the Chase website. You can easily pay your Hyatt Credit Card bill by following these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you need to click on this link www.chase.com.
- There, on the right side of the homepage, you need to click on the Sign In option.
- After that, provide your registered username and password in the login section.
- After providing your login credentials on the given fields, simply select the Sign In option.
- Once you logged in to your account, you can easily pay for your World of Hyatt Credit Card bill.
Pay by Automated Payment:
Chase automated payment allows the customers to pay your bill automatically from your checking account, credit, or debit card. The payment amount will be automatically debited from your account each month. So, this way you will never miss an insurance bill payment with Chase. To set up your automated payment service, you have to log in to your Chase account.
Pay by Phone:
You can also pay your World of Hyatt Credit Card bill over your phone. You can use the automated call service to complete your payment. To make the payment, you need to dial 1-800-436-7958 from your phone. After that, you just have to follow the automated call service to complete your credit card bill payment.
Pay by Mail:
You can use the mail service to pay your World of Hyatt Credit Card bill. For the payment address, you have to look at your credit card billing statement. Before sending your payment, make sure to write down your account number on your personal check. You need to send your credit card bill payment to this address below:
P.O. Box 6294
Carol Stream, IL 60197-6294
Customer Service :
For any issues regarding your World of Hyatt Credit Card, you can directly contact the customer service department.
Call At: 800-935-9935
Mon – Fri: 7 AM – 11 PM
Sat-Sun: 10 AM – 7 PM
Reference Link :