Take Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey
Walgreens values customer opinion and wants to make its experience even better. That’s why they invite the customers, who have recently visited a Walgreens store and made a qualifying purchase, to partake in the WalgreensListens Survey to voice their experience. Upon completion, you will be given the opportunity to enter the sweepstakes to win the prize of the contest.
Walgreens is the second-largest pharmacy store chain in the United States operating more than 9560 stores in all 50 States. The company offers its services in filling a prescription, drugstores, pharmacy, health, and wellness products, photo services, and others. Founded by Charles Rudolph Walgreen in 1901, the company merged with Switzerland-based Alliance Boots to form a new company, Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc. After that, it became a subsidiary of the new company and headquartered in Deerfield, Illinois, US.
Rules & Requirements of Walgreens Listens Survey
- Must be a legal US resident excluding Puerto Rico and at least 18 years of age at the time of sweepstakes entry.
- Make an eligible purchase at a participating Walgreens family of companies drug store to receive a sales receipt containing the survey invitation to participate in the survey sweepstakes.
- The survey must be taken within 72 hours after receiving the receipt.
- Must not be the employees of the Walgreens family of companies and their immediate family members living in the same household.
Rewards of Walgreens Survey Sweepstakes
One grand prize of $3000 will be awarded in the form of a check. The winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received.
Take Walgreens Survey Sweepstakes
More than one way is there to enter the Walgreens Customer Feedback Survey Drawing Contest. You can choose any of them as per availability and your convenience. Here is a brief description of each of them to help you enter the sweepstakes rightly.
- Visit www.walgreenslistens.com
- Enter the survey code, and password, and select the time of visit from your Walgreens Receipt. (See the posted receipt image next to the entry fields showing the locations of the required information on the receipt).
- Click on the “Start” button to begin Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Fill out the survey to the best of your knowledge.
- Once you are done, submit the required details and accept the official sweepstakes rules to receive one entry into the sweepstakes.
Walgreens Survey by Phone
The eligible participants, who are not willing to go online to take the survey, can take it over the telephone via an automated customer satisfaction survey. For that, you can call 1-800-219-7451 and respond to the recorded prompts. At the conclusion, you will have an opportunity to provide your Sweepstakes Entry information for the applicable sweepstakes entry period.
Walgreens Survey Mail-In Entry
The eligible Walgreens family of companies drug store customers can participate also in the Walgreens Sweepstakes by Mail-In without making any purchase or taking a survey. To send the mail, you will need to take a 3” × 5” piece of paper and legibly hand-print your name, age, complete address, daytime and evening phone numbers, and date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY) and send it in an envelope to the following mailing address.
Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes
P.O. Box 4006
Grand Rapids, MN 55730-4006
Walgreens Survey E-Mail Entry
Selected Walgreens Customers, who have agreed to accept email message from Walgreens may receive survey invitation emailed to them. Click the link on the email and follow the instructions you will be provided to enter the Walgreens Sweepstakes.
Important Notes on WalgreensListens Survey and Sweepstakes
- No invitations will be printed from purchases made online.
- Each potential winner will be contacted by telephone at approx. 14 days after the drawing date to verify their mailing address.
- Each of them will then be notified by mail approx. 7 days after verification of the mailing address.
- If prize notification or prize returns as undelivered or failure to attempts to contact the winner or failure to return completed and signed affidavit and release within 7 days, an alternate winner will be selected.
- To view the full Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes Official rules, click on the link posted at the bottom of the survey entry page.
More Article to Read:
Walgreens Customer Service:
Phone Number: 1-800-925-4733
Attn. Customer Relations
200 Wilmot Rd.
Deerfield, IL 60015