SDCUU Internet Branch Online & Mobile Banking Login:
San Diego County Credit Union provides its members the Internet Branch online and mobile banking to fulfill almost all of the banking needs at the comfort of home or anywhere. This e-service is for all the SDCUU customers provided at no charge and accessible via desktop online banking as well as through the SDCUU mobile banking app. The same login credentials work for both platforms. You can choose any of them at your convenience anytime you want.
How to Log In to SDCUU Internet Branch Online Banking Account:
San Diego County Credit Union Internet Branch Online & Mobile Banking makes your banking account easy to access and maintain. As a registered SDCUU customer, you can access your online account from a desktop connected to the internet in the following steps.
- Visit the San Diego County Credit Union official website at www.sdccu.com
- Navigate to the right-hand side of your screen on the homepage to look for the ‘Log into your account’ box.
- Type the username you created during your SDCUU Internet Branch enrollment in its field.
- Select the “Remember Me” checkbox if you would like to enable the feature that will fasten your SDCUU online account login on that device from the next time.
- Click on the “LOG IN” button to enter your password to access your SDCUU Internet Branch Online Banking Account.
Now, you can view all your accounts with San Diego County Credit Union. And, also perform a lot of activities like check the balance, make payments, view account details, update your information, get statements, review past and future payments, set notifications and alerts, etc.
SDCUU Internet Branch Mobile Banking Login:
Apart from online banking, you can log in to your SDCUU Internet Branch via the mobile app from your smartphone instead of the website on your desktop. The new San Diego County Credit Union Mobile Banking App is available in both the Google Play and App Store for the iOS and Android devices consecutively.
For SDCUU Internet Branch Mobile Banking Login, open the app on your mobile device and log in with the same credentials you use for SDCUU online banking. As mentioned earlier, you do not need to do a different username and password for your SDCUU Internet Branch Online and Mobile Banking Account.
How to Retrieve SDCUU Internet Branch Online & Mobile Banking Username:
The SDCUU Internet Branch Online & Mobile Banking users, who have forgotten their Account Login username, can recover it online by confirming their identity. For that, they will need to
- Go to the SDCUU website, www.sdccu.com
- Click on the “Forgot Username?” link located just below the ‘LOG IN’ button on the upper right side of the page.
- Entering the designated page input your Social Security or Tax ID Number in the first field.
- Then, enter your SDCUU credit card, debit card, or account number and click the “Next” button.
If you provide each of the details correctly, you will be prompted to input or reset your SDCUU Internet Branch Online & Mobile Banking password to get your username back.
How to Reset SDCUU Internet Branch Online & Mobile Banking Password:
In the case, you do not remember your SDCUU Internet Branch Online & Mobile Banking Login password too; you can reset it. To initiate the resetting process click the “Forgot Password?” link from the ‘Log into your account’ box in the top right of www.sdccu.com. Then, submit the following details of yours.
- SDCUU Internet Branch Username
- 10-digit Account Number without suffix
- Last 4 digits of the SSN
- And Birth Date
Your 10-digit SDCUU Account Number can be found at the bottom of your San Diego County Credit Union check. Make sure to not include the last 2 digits to make it 10 digits.
Once your identity is verified, you will have the option to create a new password and confirm it by entering it again. If the password has been reset successfully, you will get immediate access to your SDCUU Internet Branch Online & Mobile Banking Account.
Also Read: Healthfusion Login at login.healthfusion.com
How to Register for SDCUU Internet Branch Online & Mobile Banking:
Are you a San Diego County Credit Union customer and still not enroll in Internet Branch Online & Mobile Banking? Then, complete the registration online and take the facilities of this SDCUU e-service. To get started, you can
- Visit www.sdccu.com
- Move to the ‘Log into your account’ box in the right and click the “Sign Up Now” link next to ‘Not Enrolled’ located on the bottom.
- Enter the required details i.e. Account Number without suffix, Last Name, Last 4 digits of the SSN, and Birth Date.
- Click the “Submit” button and create the login of your SDCUU Internet Branch Online & Mobile Banking.
After the registration is complete, log in to your SDCUU Internet Branch Account via Online & Mobile Banking to manage, deposit, and pay conveniently 24/7.
SDCUU Customer Service Number: (877) 732-2848
San Diego County Credit Union
PO Box 261209
San Diego, CA 92196-1209