Mybslhr Brookdale Associate Self Service Account Login:
Brookdale Senior Living Human Resource and Payroll department offers the Brookdale associates a self-service portal to log in to their employee account at anytime anywhere online. Once logged in, as an authorized associate, you will be facilitated with all the resources, tools, and content of the Mybslhr to access your pay information conveniently. The service is available both in and outside the Brookdale network from a computer or mobile device connected with the internet 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Brookdale Senior Living is one of the largest senior housing in the United States with more than 60,000 residents. The company is based in Brentwood, Tennessee, and operates over 700 senior living and retirement communities.
How to Log In Mybslhr Brookdale Associate Self Service Account:
The Mybslhr Brookdale Associate Self Service Account Login is only for eligible Brookdale Senior Living employees. If you are a registered Brookdale associate authorized for Mybslhr access, you can log in to your Brookdale Associate Self Service Account in the following way. Before starting, keep your Brookdale Employee ID and the password with you.
- Go to the Brookdale Associate Self Service Portal, Mybslhr, at mybslhr.com
- Fill out the User ID field with an upper case B plus your 9-digit Brookdale Senior Living Employee ID without any space.
- In the next field, enter your Mybslhr account password. If it is your first time to log in to this portal, use your default password formed combined with your personal info.
- Click the green “Sign In” button to enter into the Mybslhr Associate HR & Payroll Self Service system to access your Brookdale employee account.
The first-time users make sure that you input your default password as Bkd + the 4 digit of your birth year + the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number + a question mark. After you log in using this temporary password, you will be prompted to change that initial password and create a unique strong password for your Mybslhr Brookdale Associate Self Service Account.
Note that after three incorrect login attempts; you will be locked out from your Mybslhr Brookdale Associate Self Service Account. So, make sure, you have typed the login credentials correctly.
How to Reset Mybslhr Brookdale Associate Self Service Account Login Password:
As mentioned earlier, your initial default Mybslhr Brookdale Associate Self Service Account Password is “BkdYYYYNNNN?”. But if you are a returning user who already has an existing account in the Mybslhr Associate Self Service portal and does not remember the password to log in to the site, you can reset it. To start the resetting process, you can
- Go to the Mybslhr Associate Self Service at mybslhr.com
- Click the “Reset Password Here” link below the ‘Sign In’ button in the middle.
- Enter your Mybslhr Brookdale Associate Self Service Account User ID for authentication.
- And, click the “Continue” button in order to find your Mybslhr Brookdale Associate profile.
Once your online self-service account will be located, you will receive the necessary instructions on how you can reset the password and get back to your Mybslhr Brookdale Associate Self Service Account Access.
Also Read: MyHR Kohls Login
Brookdale Senior Living Employee Benefits:
Brookdale Senior Living aims to provide the best possible service to its residents and their families. To achieve the goal, the company believes that first, they have to serve their associates with the best. For that, Brookdale Senior Living offers a wide variety of perks, benefits, and accessibilities like
- 401 (k) retirement savings plan with the matching contribution equal to 25% of elective deferrals each quarter plan year
- Extensive insurance plan including medical, dental, vision, and short-term and long-term disability
- Associate discounts like senior living and personalized living, AT&T, Dignity Memorial, Verizon, FedEx, Ford, Nestle, Perks at Work, Hotelogical, Ticket Monster Perks, etc.
- Non-profit associate compassion fund by employees
- Employee stock purchase plan to purchase Brookdale Stock via payroll deduction at a discounted rate
- Pre-tax commuter benefits to save money in parking and transportation costs to and from work.
- Paid time off and adoption reimbursement for certain expenses to the adoption of a child
- Tuition reimbursement for qualifying undergraduate studies and also for licensures, certification, and CEUs prep courses
- Benefits plan package and more
Brookdale Senior Living HR Department Phone Number: 844-899-6213
Brookdale Senior Living Inc.
111 Westwood Place, Suite 400
Brentwood, Tennessee 37027