Starbucks My Partner Info Login Online :
The Starbucks Online My Partner Info enables the Starbucks partners to view and manage their personal information as well as benefits, offers, and perks over the web. The portal also allows them to access Information, tax, W2, W4, leave of absence request forms; and stay updated with the recent Starbucks news and important information about your work. My Partner Info is accessible through the Starbucks networks like office desktop, store laptop, or manager workstation and also outside the work network from any internet-connected device.
How to Log In to Starbucks My Partner Info Online Account :
For logging into My Partner Info Online Account, you must be a registered US Starbucks employee and know your Partner Number, and have the password set up for MPI Login. If you fulfill these requirements, you can access Starbucks My Partner Info in a few simple and easy steps as given below.
- Go to the Starbucks My Partner Info Login Portal mypartnerinfo-ext.starbucks.com/partnerportal
- Navigate to the bottom to enter your partner number without any preceding 0, US, and CA and the MPI password (Not GLS password) in their respective fields.
- Click the “Log on / Se connecter” button to enter into the Starbucks My Partner Info system.
Once logged in, you can see your personal information, work schedule, tax form, W-4, W-2 form, and access all the resources and tools; unlock more career potentials and more.
To experience the best of the Starbucks My Partner Info Login portal, you need to enable pop-ups for the website. Also, note that the system will automatically log you out after three minutes of inactivity as additional security and safeguard.
How to Reset Starbucks My Partner Info Account Password Online :
If your Starbucks My Partner Info Account is locked, or you forgot the login password, or you are new to the site, you have to create a new password.
For that, visit the Starbucks My Partner Info site, mypartnerinfo-ext.starbucks.com/partnerportal. Click the “Forgot password/First Time User” link at the bottom of the page right next to the login section. And submit the following three pieces of information to validate your My Partner Info account.
- Starbucks Partner Number
- Date of Birth that has on your Starbucks employee record
- And the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number or Social Insurance Number
Click on the “Validate / Valider” and you will be directed to form a new password for your My Partner Info Online Account.
While creating a new password, make sure it meets the eligibility criteria. Like your password must be 8 characters long including 1 number, 1 upper case, 1 special character, and no space. The first 3 characters of the password must not be identical and in the same sequence in the user Id. You also should not use any of the Starbucks-related terms like coffee, java, Starbucks, etc.
The initial Starbucks My Partner Info Login password expires after 30 days of its creation. To reset the expired initial password, you have to call the Starbucks Enterprise help desk.
Also Read : Townsend Corporation Login
Starbucks Partner Benefits & Perks :
Starbucks cares for the health and overall well-being of its partners and provides a range of employee benefits to empower them to live life well. Here is a brief list of benefits and perks that Starbucks invests in its partners.
- Multiple health coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Health care and dependent care reimbursement accounts, life insurance, disability and accident coverage
- Competitive 401 (k) retirement plan and discounted company stock
- Participation in Starbucks equity reward program, bean stock
- paid vacation days, partner and family sick time, parental leave
- Family Expansion Reimbursement of up to $10,000 per adoption, surrogacy, intrauterine insemination for partners
- Bachelor’s degree with full tuition coverage, coaching, counseling through the online degree program of Arizona State University
- Commuter benefits like transit pass by payroll deduction
- Free pound of coffee or a tea box every week
- 30% in-store discounts on Starbucks beverages, food, and merchandise
- Spotify premium subscription
- Affiliate discounts at retailers and select benefits providers like home, auto or pet
- Starbucks total rewards from free coffee to bonuses
- Elite athlete program, matching gifts program, on-site daycare, dry-cleaning, gym, and much more
Contact Information :
Starbucks My Partner Info Additional Assistance Partner Contact Center Phone Number: 1-888-7289-411