How to Manage your EZ Drive MA Tolling Program Account:
EZ Drive MA Tolling Program is developed by the Massachusetts government. If you are authorized to access the online portal then you can sign in to your account. Online sign-in services allow the user to scroll through traffic without any hassle of operating through toll booths, gates, or barriers.
You can access the webpage of EZ Drive MA using any computer or smartphone device. Once you have signed in you will be able to approach all account features. Here is a detailed guide to the login procedure.
EZ Drive MA Tolling Program Overview:
EZ Drive MA is a tolling program that is developed by the government of Massachusetts in order to make transport easier. Individuals can simply use the electronic system to operate barriers, gates, and tolls. A driver can make toll payments using the four different modes available on their website.
The program is also known as Massachusetts all-electronic tolling. You get an E-Z Pass and a pay-by-plate MA. It works without having to stop at toll booths on all the major roads in the state. Anyone who is a resident of Massachusetts can use this technology. Drivers can log into their accounts to make a payment and much more.
How to Login Into EZ Drive MA Tolling Program:
- For signing in you need to open the EZ Drive MA Tolling Program website. mass.gov/ezdrivema.
- As the webpage opens there is a ‘Log in to…’ button at the top right corner.
- Click on it and you will find a menu that features other buttons.
- Select the one that applies to you and the main login screen opens.
- Provide the information required and you will be able to sign in to your EZ Drive MA Tolling Program account.
- Once you have logged in you can access all your account features.
How to Open an E-Z Pass MA Account:
- Open the E-Z MA account website to get started. mass.gov/ezdrivema
- Secondly you will be taken further to the account creation screen.
- There is a list of options that will enable to you open an account.
- One needs to select the option that applies to them.
- After you have chosen an option click the ‘Next’ button below and the main sign-up page opens.
- Check the box on the next page in order to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Complete the steps there and your account will be created.
How to Pay Individual Toll Bill Online:
- For paying toll bills online one needs to open the EZ Drive website. mass.gov/ezdrivema
- Scroll down and click on the button below that reads ‘Pay an individual toll bill online’.
- You will be directed to a new website that features a login section below.
- To begin you need to enter the following details:
- Invoice number
- License plate
- License plate state
- Hit the ‘Login’ button below and you will be able to sign in to your account.
- Once signed in you can make toll payments with ease.
At the bottom line, we hope you have signed into your EZ Drive MA Tolling program account with ease. For assistance, the user can feel free to get in touch with the support desk on 877-627-7745. You can also send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.