Login Process For Macy’s My IN-SITE Online Portal
Macy’s Employee Portal My IN-SITE Login
Macy’s Inc. allows its registered employees to log into My IN-SITE Login portal and access the information and services made available to them. IN-SITE is created for the company’s colleagues by Macy’s HR Technology to provide them information about their work, pay records, certain retirement, health and welfare benefits, important company news and much more.
How to Log In Macy’s My IN-SITE
My IN-SITE Web Portal is available only to the authorized Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s colleagues. If you are one of those employees with required employment and hiring information, you can follow the brief guide listed below to access your account MY IN-SITE online.
- Go to Macy’s Portal My IN-SITE, www.hr.macys.net/insite/common/logon
- Navigate to the left-hand side of the webpage and click on the “Colleague Sign in” or “Former Colleague Sign in” as per your employee status.
- Entering the My IN-SITE Sign-in page, type your 8 Digit Employee ID and Network Password correctly in their respective fields located in the middle.
- Click the “LOG IN” button.
Once you successfully enter the system IN-SITE permits you to view the data in it and help you stay well-informed with your employee benefit eligibility, coverage, program, paycheck, company and work-related information.
How to Reset Macy’s My IN-SITE Login Password Online
If you have forgotten your Macy’s Network Password and cannot able to log in your IN-SITE Online Account or if you need to unlock or change the password, you can do it through Macy’s My IN-SITE Employee HR Portal and establish a new self-created password. To initiate the resetting procedure, you will need to
- Go to the My IN-SITE Sign-in page. Make sure you validate the sign-in page by selecting the right option between ‘Colleague Sign in’ and ‘Former Colleague Sign in’.
- Click on the “Forgot/Unlock/Change Password” link found below the entry fields and above the login button.
- You will be directed to the ‘Password Manager’ page to enter your Macy’s 8 Digit Employee ID.
- Then you have to submit either the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number or the 4-digit number that you received at the time you hired in Macy’s as PIN
- Mark the ‘I’m not a robot’ checkbox and click the “Next” button to proceed.
Follow the instructions on the screen and provide the required detail to reset the password. During the procedure, you may be prompted to use the “Code Required” option. For that, you must have a personal email or phone number on your Macy’s Employee File.
If you do not receive any code, click the ‘Request New Code’ button try a different delivery option if you have more than one on your profile. Remember, the text message cannot be sent to other than +1 country code. So, you better choose email delivery to receive the resetting code/
And if your Macy’s Employee File is not updated with any contact information, you need to call the Help Desk to assist you to recover your My IN-SITE Online Account Access.
Also Read : How To Login In EPCC Blackboard Online Account
Macy’s Inc. is an American premier retailer and holding company operating nearly 870 stores in 43 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Guam. It runs approximately 680 department stores under Macy’sand Bloomingdale’s flagship and 190 specialty stores under the brand of Bloomingdale’s The Outlet, Bluemercury andMacy’s Backstage. Bloomingdale’s stores can also be found in Dubai and Kuwait. The company was founded by Rowland H. Macy on 1858 and is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Having problems with application login screen? Dial the Macy’s My IN-SITE Help Desk Number: 678-474-2300
For issues after logging into IN-SITE and issues with your Employee Number or related to HR, you can call the Human Resources Services at 1-800-234-6229.