Take FedEx WeListen Survey To Win Discount Coupon
FedEx strives to make every FedEx experience outstanding for dedicated customers like you and hopes to deliver on that today. Therefore, they invite the customers to take a short online sharing their experience regarding their recent visit to the FedEx Office and let the company know how they are doing. In return, you can get a validation code at the end of the FedEx WeListen Survey for $5 off your next print order.
Rules & Requirements of FedEx Survey
You do not need any particular and specific rules to follow in order to take the FedEx Customer Feedback Survey except for some certain basic requirements such as:
- You must visit a participating FedEx office location very recently.
- Need to have a FedEx Office purchase receipt or flyer if you do not have the receipt from your transaction to access the FedEx Online Survey.
- Must not be an employee of FedEx, InMoment, and their related agencies or any of their immediate family members.
FedEx is a multinational courier delivery service in the United States. It is based in Memphis, Tennessee, and provides services in 220 countries and territories worldwide. Founded in 1971, the company is well-known for its overnight shipping services and pioneering a number of services like tracking packages and providing real-time updates that became common in today’s carrier services. However, the name of the company, ‘FedEx’, is derived from the abbreviation of its original air division, Federal Express which is now called FedEx Express. FedEx Corporation operates a lot of its subsidiary companies like Express, Office, Ground, Freight, Supply Chain, etc.
How to Take FedEx Office Customer Survey
Here is a short guide provided for eligible FedEx customers to help them take the FedExWeListen survey online.
- Have your flyer or receipt ready and visit the FedEx Survey site at fedex.com/welisten
- Click on the right arrow in blue.
- Choose your preferred language between English and Spanish to proceed.
- Select the type of service you required or indicate if you did not make a purchase during the visit and click on the right arrow.
- If you took any service and saved the purchase receipt, indicate that and provide the required details i.e. date and time of the visit, transaction number, etc.
- And if you did not save the receipt, you need to enter the store number located on your FedEx card or flyer to begin the survey.
- Respond to a few simple questions about your experience with FedEx based on your recent visit to the office.
Enter the required details to receive your coupon code that appeared on the screen.
Rewards of FedEx WeListen Survey
- By redeeming the validation code you will get $5 off print orders of $30 or more.
- The discount applies for placing an order at the time of purchase in a FedEx Office store or online through FedEx Office Print Online.
- No cash value, as well as discount or credit toward past or future purchases, is available to receive the offer.
- It also cannot be applied to retail products, shipping, rush or delivery charges cannot be combined with other custom-bid orders, coupons, discounts or account pricing.
- The offer is not valid on certain products and services like finishing only orders, FedEx Office Design & Print Center, self-service print, photo station, fax or scan, direct mail, and EDDM or postage.
- To view the details, you will need to click the respective link of terms and conditions provided at the bottom of the second page of the FedEx Office Survey.
More Popular Survey to Read:
FedEx US Customer Service:
To communicate with FedEx for further questions or queries, you can use the following methods.
Phone Number: 1-800-463-3339
FedEx US and International Customer Service writing address:
FedEx Customer Relations
3875 Airways, Module, H3 Department 4634
Memphis, TN 38116