Goodyear Self-Service Portal Employee Account Login:
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company provides all of its salaried, hourly, inactive, as well as retiree employees a safe and secure Self-Service Portal to access their employee account online. Goodyear Self-Service Portal serves as a one-stop shop to every Goodyear associate for their benefits, pay, and all other employment information. By logging in to it, you can view your salaries, benefits, schedule, payroll, shift information, and perform many other activities associated with your workplace.
How to Log In Goodyear Self-Service Portal with GOPASS:
Goodyear Self-Service Portal is available to access for all authorized full-time and hourly employees with a GOPASS account. If you are a current associate of Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, you can log in to your employee account through the Goodyear Self-Service Portal in the following way.
- Visit the Goodyear Self-Service Portal Login Page at selfservice.goodyear.com
- Click on the first option, “Salaried & Hourly Associates with GOPASS” from the left-hand side of the page.
- You will be directed to the designated Goodyear Employee Sign-In portal.
- Navigate to the right-hand side of the portal to enter your GOPASS email address and password in their respective fields.
- Click the “Sign in” button to enter into the restricted system to access your Goodyear employee online account.
If you do not have an email address to access your Goodyear Self-Service Portal Employee Account through GOPASS, you need to use your Goodyear UPN email address. You can find your UPN in your Goodyear phone book or ask for the info by calling the local IT Help Desk.
Note that in the case, you do not have a GOPASS account to access the Goodyear Self-Service Portal or you forgot its login password, visit gopass.goodyear.com. And create an account with GOPASS or reset the password to regain your existing account access.
How to Log In Goodyear Self-Service Portal Employee Account:
Even without a GOPASS, you can access the Goodyear Self-Service Portal for your employee account as an active Goodyear salaried and hourly associate. The eligible retirees and inactive associates of Goodyear can also enter into their Goodyear Self-Service Portal employee account in this same way. For this kind of logging in, you can
- Go to the Goodyear Self-Service Portal, selfservice.goodyear.com
- Select the right option from ‘Salaried & Hourly Associates without GOPASS’, ‘Retirees’, and ‘Inactive Associates’ as per your role in the company.
- Entering the designated page at digital.alight.com/goodyear, move to the ‘Self Service’ login box on the left.
- Enter the User ID that you have created previously to uniquely identify you on this site.
- Enter the password associated with that ID in the next field and click the “Log On” button to enter into your Goodyear Self-Service Portal Employee Account.
Now you can review your employee benefits, participate in the plans and programs, check work schedules, get the payment information, communicate with managers and other team members, and more.
Also Read: Delhaize Employee Login
How to Reset Goodyear Self-Service Portal Employee Account Login:
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company associates who have forgotten their User ID or Password and have trouble logging in can access the site without that credential. For that, they have to submit some account verifying information to confirm their identity. To initiate the procedure,
- Click the “Forgot User ID or Password?” link under the ‘Log On’ button in the Goodyear Self-Service Portal at digital.alight.com/goodyear
- Enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number and select the month, date, and year of your birth date.
- Click the “Continue” button and follow the on-screen instructions to reset the password or retrieve the User ID for your Goodyear Self-Service Portal Employee Account Login.
Goodyear Employee Benefits:
Goodyear provides its employees with a robust benefits package so that they can manage their work and take control of their life and be the best on and off the job. Goodyear Employee Benefits comes with
- Medical and health benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401 (K) plan for the future and retirement
- Wellness programs and resources
- Preparedness for unexpected life emergencies
- Resources and motivation to develop skillsets for growth both professionally and personally
- Fitness and wellness center
- Various associate amenities
Goodyear Associate Service Center Toll-Free Phone Number: 1-844-449-4772 or 1-312-843-5220 (outside North America)