How Can You Watch Disney Plus on Apple TV?
Disney Plus is the recent video-on-demand streaming service from The Walt Disney Company. It was launched in the United States and elsewhere late in 2019. Now, it is available in lots of other markets too. Here you can enjoy Disney’s movies and original shows on your Android and iOS devices, but it became more enjoyable to each on your big TV screen. If you have an Apple TV, then this article is for you.
How to Stream the Disney Plus on Your Apple TV:
Before proceeding further, the first thing you have to do is subscribe the Disney Plus. You can do it from the Disney Plus app on your Android device or you can go to the Disney Plus site. For the service cost, you have to pay $7.99/month or $79.99/year.
Also, you should know that you will require an Apple TV 4th gen or newer version to stream the Disney Plus. With the older versions, you will not get access to the App Store, so you cannot download Disney Plus.
These are some simple steps that you can follow to get the Disney Plus on your Apple TV:
- Firstly, you have to navigate to the Apple TV from your TV screen and click on the App Store.
- Then, use the search box to locate the Disney Plus app.
- From the search result, you have to click on the Get button to download the app on your device.
- Once the app the installed on your device, you have to navigate back to the Apple TV home screen and locate the Disney Plus app.
- You have to open the app and sign in to your Disney Plus account.
- After you sign in to your Disney Plus account, you can pick a movie or original series and enjoy it.
How Can You Watch Disney Plus on Older Apple TVs?
If you are using an old Apple TV, that means you don’t have the access to the App Store. You will require an iOS device, such as an iPad or iPhone to stream the Disney Plus.
You have to follow these simple steps to get the Disney Plus on your older Apple TVs:
- Firstly, you have to create a Disney Plus account on your iPhone/iPad.
- You will get the Disney Plus mobile app on your iOS device from the iTunes App Store.
- Then, you have to open the Disney Plus app and sign in or create your account
- Then, you can find the content that you want to watch.
- Make sure that your Apple device and the Apple TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Then, you have to use AirPlay to cast the content to the Apple TV from your iOS device.
Also Read: How to Get Canadian Netflix with VPN
What Can You Watch on Disney Plus with Apple TV?
Disney Plus has a huge library of content, from classic animated movies like Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs to Disney renaissance favorites such as The Lion King. You can also watch the new Pixar films like Frozen and Frozen II. They also have some new live activation remakes of Disney movies, such as Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, etc.
If you are a Star Wars fan, then the Disney Plus is the one that you must have. You will get every Star Wars movie on Disney Plus, including 2019, The Rise of Skywalker. Also, there are the latest Star Wars original shows The Mandalorian, which you will get on Disney Plus.
If you love to watch Marvel movies, then Disney Plus has you covered, too. Almost every Marvel movie is available on this platform. Marvel also has their own Disney Plus exclusive series, like Loki, WandaVision, What If, etc.
If you are a customer from the UK, Australia, Canada, and other territories, then still you can enjoy the Stat on Disney Plus now. Hosting boxsets for old favorites such as Grey’s Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, and 24, are among the Start Originals that you can enjoy.
Disney Plus subscribers can also enjoy the benefits from the Disney Plus Premier Access, which means, you will be one of the first to watch brand-new films from Walt Disney Studios.
Disney Plus Contact Info:
For any queries about Disney Plus, you can visit their help page at help.disneyplus.com/csp.